Cyclone 4100 Full Size Tub Drain Issues

fastcarsspeed

I know I have seen this posted before but trying to search and cannot find my answers. Using a new metal drain from Lowes I am still having a hard time getting it to seal properly. I don't now if it is the plumbers putty not getting a good seal on the top side with the rubber o-ring on the bottom. I also know that I need to put the bracing under the tub as it is flexing and that is when it leaks more from what I am seeing. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated so I can use my shower again.

Resiemon

I know I have seen this posted before but trying to search and cannot find my answers. Using a new metal drain from Lowes I am still having a hard time getting it to seal properly. I don't now if it is the plumbers putty not getting a good seal on the top side with the rubber o-ring on the bottom. I also know that I need to put the bracing under the tub as it is flexing and that is when it leaks more from what I am seeing. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated so I can use my shower again.
I think the fiberglass is not stiff enough to make a seal. The ring needs to be thicker. I have been looking at doing this on my big horn 3875fb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk