Cyclone Sighted in San Angelo, TX

pegmikef

A full body paint Cyclone pulled by a white dually was sighted driving north on Knickerbocker Road at 0930 this morning. Was this you? I suspect it had been here for the boat races that took place this last weekend.

scottyb

There have been more and more Cyclones at every race. Last year there was 4 of us at the SA race. I know of one other new 4200 that may have been there but their's is not painted either. I will ask my friends if they saw it. Unfortunately, I missed this race because it was postponed back when the lakes were dry. It was moved to the same weekend that I was comitted to be a groomsman in a friend's wedding. Normally I wouldn't miss that race.

pegmikef

Unfortunately, I missed this race because it was postponed back when the lakes were dry. It was moved to the same weekend that I was comitted to be a groomsman in a friend's wedding. Normally I wouldn't miss that race.

And dry it was. . . . so dry that all that was under my boat lift (with the boat on it) was dry gravel. We got eight inches of rain in two days and it filled the lake to the point they started letting water down stream.