Cyclone spotted crossing the mighty Miss....

Razorback

Hi all, well it's about 6:30 am and I am drinking my third cup of joe sitting at Benchmark RV Park in Meridian Ms.waiting for the family to wake up. We are on our way to Topsail St. Park in Destin Fl. Saw a Cyclone crossing the Miss River Bridge in Memphis yesterday in front of us but he was moving too fast for me to catch up with. This is the 1st park I've ever been to where they have outlawed electric heaters, so the furnace is running, (don't wanna get busted and thrown in a Mississipi Jail). If anyone is going to be in Topsail from the 20th-26th, we'll be on site 117. Come on by.

DW_Gray

Really? Outlawed electric heaters? How would they know? It's a good thing I have one of those cameras on my Cyclone so I can check who's at the door. (No reply required.)

BTW: You may still need your heater here in Florida. I'm at MacDill AFB (Tampa) and my heater comes on at night. I've been driving around FL looking for some warm weather. It is suppose to get up to 74 today at the Air Show.

Razorback

Well the guy at the park came around after we set up camp and wrote down the size of electrical cord we were using. He knew we were 50 amp, and my brother was 30 amp when we went to pay. He may
have meters set up in the office monitoring every site, lol. It is supposed to get in high 30's here tonight, in Topsail, wow!!. 1st time we've experienced that on spring break week for the 7 years we've made the trek down here.

jimtoo

Did you ask if they charged extra for AC's in the summer???? Your paying for a site with 50amp service and your daily fee should cover what ever you choose to use, be it heaters or AC.

Just my thoughts...

Jim M