Delaware Camp-out; get-together

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re: Camp-out; get-together

Only a boater would understand Gus

Yep - to this day I vividly remember the forecasted "Sunny and Clear for the Next 3 days", as I ran at WOT (45MPH) to get into a safe harbor before the monstrous thunderstorm with 50 MPH winds that was chasing me down the Potomac river caught up. (Thank God the Coast Guard broadcast an emergency weather notice so I turned my head to see that thing coming up behind me!)

dieselsweetheart

I'm not sure if we counted Marie and John in the 7 rigs....so set the table for 4 more places please! They are bringing company!!!! Woohoo!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

We were treated to a small ceremony this morning following breakfast which included the passing of the flags to our new Pennsylvania and Delaware leadership. This was very nice Cheryl! You are always thinking!

Attachments

• Delaware.jpg
    Delaware.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Pennsylvania.jpg
    Pennsylvania.jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 18

eblansfield

Hello all. It was nice to meet you all this morning. We look forward to seeing you on future outings. I thought the rain was going to hold off for you but as I right this, it is starting to rain in Milford. Stay dry. Earl and Barbara.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Earl and Barbara you guys are so cool and we look forward to seeing you again on the rally road. Thanks for stopping by and we'll see you again real soon!

dieselsweetheart

Sorry I missed you Earl and Barbara but glad you stopped by to meet the gang. Since you know where we live anyway, stop by whenever!! Hope you can book the rally w/e with us in October....

porthole

Retired
Great weekend despite the doom and gloom forecast. The little bit of rain we had was kept clear by the canopy of trees.
Great choice Cheryl.