Difference in makes??

We currently own a Mallard M32 that we bought this year. We love the M33 model and are considering trading. I discovered the different Heartland makes and I’ve found the same floor plan in a Mallard, North Trail, and a Wilderness. Is there a difference in quality? The features of the models appear to be the same. Thanks so much!

danemayer

Hi KP,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Mallards are just a Heartland trailer with a different name, sold exclusively by Camping World. Camping World specifies standard and optional features and may direct minor changes from the North Trail or other product it's based on. I would expect they're built on the same production line by the same workers using the same materials. Just minor differences as specified by Camping World.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
My experience with North Trail and Mallard is that while they are similar, Mallard may have fewer features standard and Camping World may be less willing to order / special order a Mallard than a North Trail. example. I did find one Camping World Dealer that was also a North Trail dealer that would order a North Trail but would not order a Mallard with anything changed. what they get in for Mallard is what you can purchase. This could be dealer specific and it changed.

I do like my North Trail.

Dmetcalf

I have also wondered if there are any differences between the Cyclone, Torque and Road Warrior names as well ..?