Disappointed with TST

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
My order said arrival would be out about 6 weeks. I was surprised when they arrived in about 2 weeks.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Hey, you may also want to check out on the FOBO products. I tried using them and I love it. I can even get the reading directly to my smartphone. That one time I was saved by these TPMS, that I am just too lucky one of my RV tire's was punctured due to nail ! I dont know about TST, but it sound kinda cool too. HN

Hi hazwan,

Thanks for jumping in.

oldelmer1

Anyone get their O rings yet?

Ordered mine and they were shipped May 10 but still haven't gotten them yet.

Must be on the SLOW BOAT FROM CHINA!!!

CDN

B and B
TireTracker

I heard similar stories about TST. I bought a TireTracker at the Goshen rally last week. First time for TPMS for me. Lifetime warranty was a good selling feature.

oldelmer1

Well, I looked on EBAY and its says your delivery date is June 30th. So I guess I have to wait till then to complain.

oldelmer1

Finally got my O rings, but boy are they small compared to the ones that came with the system. I checked the part number on the bag versus the # on EBAY and they are the same.20170708_100425.jpg

The one on the left is the new one, on the right is the original that came with my TST.

rxbristol

Finally got my O rings, but boy are they small compared to the ones that came with the system. I checked the part number on the bag versus the # on EBAY and they are the same.View attachment 53131

The one on the left is the new one, on the right is the original that came with my TST.

Yep, got duped too, the 11mm are too small. I should have measured myself...lesson learned.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got my O rings, but boy are they small compared to the ones that came with the system. I checked the part number on the bag versus the # on EBAY and they are the same.View attachment 53131

Yep, got duped too, the 11mm are too small. I should have measured myself...lesson learned.

I guess at least the duped wasn't expensive.
Well, I have some new O-rings from TST and I have the 11mm that I got off ebay. They are the same.
They might look small but they do stretch and they do fit.
You did order for the regular screw on sensors and not the flow through right?
I don't think you were duped.

Peace
Dave

Lou_and_Bette

I got the same o-rings after reading the op and thought the same thing...way too small. Well, much to my surprise they stretched and fit great. All systems working well. Remember, looks can be deceiving!

oldelmer1

Well, I have some new O-rings from TST and I have the 11mm that I got off ebay. They are the same.
They might look small but they do stretch and they do fit.
You did order for the regular screw on sensors and not the flow through right?
I don't think you were duped.

Peace
Dave

Dave,

My system IS the flow thru, so do I need different o rings for the flow thur?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Dave,

My system IS the flow thru, so do I need different o rings for the flow thur?
Yes, different size O-rings.
Tomorrow I will measure some flow through O-rings and look for a less costly supplier.
Stay tuned.

Peace
Dave