Disappointment with new model Cyclone's has stopped a sale

Vtxkid

i am new member woth 2014 3010 with all upgrades . 2 weeks old. picked up in elkhart ind. any ? nust ask.

Retirie, are you the rig that stayed overnight at the Elkhart Fairgrounds (in the front section adjacent to the parking lot) about two weeks ago?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

retirie

retired investigator
yes i am. i will try later to post a link to my video with aj jones gm and steve lidy director at heartland. i say this so you can see if i am for sue same person . i had some people com look at my coach while i was there. have a nice day

jbeletti

yes i am. i will try later to post a link to my video with aj jones gm and steve lidy director at heartland. i say this so you can see if i am for sure same person . i had some people com look at my coach while i was there. have a nice day

I posted the video interview with Cliff in its own thread and moved the related conversations to the same thread - click here for it.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Cliff,
I am married to Porthole and had the pleasure of a "private tour" of your new rig before you left for home. Thank you for taking the time to show "her" off.
Hope to see you again somewhere down the road!

Seems kinda a funny the DW and I are seeing the same things you guys mentioned. After talking to a factory rep we were imformed that the Road Warrior line has an option for lighter cabinets, (sort of an antique white), why not the Cyclone? It is frustrating this could be done on the lesser valued line and not the Cyclone. We are guessing a lot of good suggestions fall on deaf ears such as adding more storage in the kitchen not to mention more windows in the main living area to allow natural light, the Cyclone is dark! When 7000lb axles were suggested they had all the excuses in the world not to make them standard like others have done. My wife noticed that a standard size close hanger sticks out passed the closet door, we don't understand things like that for the price these units cost. The good part is that you have a bathtub if thats your thing, myself I visit the bathroom and live in the rest of the rv, we do like having access from the bedroom direct to the bathroom. The king size bed is nice also but has no night stands it would do Cyclone good if they would look at the new Raptor King setup you actually have room to walk around the bed! All told until these large 5th wheels start being built with real quality and real tires and not all the excuses in the world as to why this broke or that does not work we are on hold as far as a purchase goes. Have you ever wondered why these forums are endless with listed rv malfunctions especially when the rv industry says there product is the best or number one or we thought of it first...makes youwonder. For cying out loud they could at least balance the tires...if you have correct trac then they should align the axles but then again why would the axles need aligning if they are properly installed does not make sense and is a testament to the quality of the product. Yes we want one, we just wanna know when it is going to be done right comi g out of the gate. Could not believe a salesman said your tires might make it 50 miles or 5 years because they are Chinese made.....enough said.

TXTiger

Take a look at the Cyclone 4014 model. Lots of storage space, a pantry in the kitchen, a full closet in the bedroom with washer/dryer hookup in the garage.