Disney Trip

Sandpirate69

Well my daughter, Gabriela, had a great time in Disney this past weekend. It was a great Memorial Weekend. Several of us OIF/OEF Veterans got together , with our families, for a pig roast while we jostled around in the theme park. It was nice, hot, & breezy at the Palms Resort, great pool and plenty to do. Well the trip was great, but the RV was not so great. As I stated before in the "water pump" section, it started to have pump issues just before we left. Got that fixed, it was the winterizing valve that I moved when cleaning the UDC. Once at the RV resort/park, I noticed that there was a water leak coming from the underbelly/cloroplast. I got under there, after 5 hrs in Magic Kingdom, and removed about 5 screws and saw water dripping from the left side of the fresh water tank. I shined more light to the left side and it appeared that my fresh water tank has a plywood under it & it sits on the supports, Strange. After figuring where all that water was dripping from, I wasn't done putting the screws in, my wife tells me that the toilet isn't holding water. Now, i really feel like i'm on roller coaster ride. It gets worse, yesterday 05/27/12, we all (5 kids & 6 adults) were sitting under the awning debating who was going to get the adult beverages when my awning, support on the motor arm, snapped and luckily missed everyone. That's when I felt that the trip was over ! Well I glued myself together and broke out the tools & ladder and started to remove the awning. All I can say is, Thank all of the men & women who have served, are serving, & will serve.

I will be taking the rig back to dealer tomorrow, since I still have 6 days left on my factory warranty.

What a weekend !