Domestic 300 model toiletrie

Just bought a 2022 Heartland Fuel F-287 .. 1st time out camping, The 2nd day, The bathroom had a horrible odor. After we finished the 4 day trip, and was home. I researched till I found that this toilet has a few issues. I called domestic and they were super east to deal with and gave me zero hassle which is rare in the RV world. They are sending me a model 310 I believe and it’s porcelain instead of plastic which is amazing news. Just wanted to fyi that they are steal helping with this issue. I am installing it myself cause camping world will take 6 months to get me in.

Just bought a 2022 Heartland Fuel F-287 .. 1st time out camping, The 2nd day, The bathroom had a horrible odor. After we finished the 4 day trip, and was home. I researched till I found that this toilet has a few issues. I called domestic and they were super east to deal with and gave me zero hassle which is rare in the RV world. They are sending me a model 310 I believe and it’s porcelain instead of plastic which is amazing news. Just wanted to fyi that they are steal helping with this issue. I am installing it myself cause camping world will take 6 months to get me in.
Yes I spelled company wrong… lol old eyes ugh