Dometic Brisk 2 or Penguin 2

2010 Heartland Sundance 3000rk and wanting to add an ac to the bedroom. This Texas heat is too much for 1 15000 btu ac. Camping World said they can install an ac in the bedroom 13,500 btu with its own power source non ducted unit. The units they have are the penguin 2 or Brisk 2, which one do you guys recommend? Which one will be the quietest? Should I put a 15,000 btu unit up there or just keep the 13,500?

thanks for your help.

Westwind

Check out and read up on Atwood Air Command - I have a friend install one in his older Holiday Rambler Fifth Wheel and I have never heard any RV AC run so quietly, I wasn't the only one - others also mentioned how quiet it was.

Westwind

Match is not important when your trying to sleep and this thing is roaring over your head, I have a Penquin Low Profile and when that puppy is running you thing a helicopter landed on the roof. I'm sure the Atwood isn't whisper quiet but I do now it is quieter then mine.

farside291

We had a penguin non ducted and with it running in the bedroom someone could break the door down steal everything and we would never hear a thing...very noisy as others have said. But, it cooled great and had a slightly lower profile.

lwmcguire

I installed a Dometic to match the main ducted unit in the BR. Took a couple hours and it works well. Bought the heat strip as well which really takes the chill off in a hurry. Best upgrade we ever did on the Augusta. Got it for sale now and will actually miss it.