Door swelling

Turned on furnace this evening.. after it ran and warmed up rv, Now the bedroom door won’t shut. I am sure it’s just the humidity but seeing if this is normal.. I know in houses in the winter this can happen to doors .. thank you

centerline

its my opinion that "normally" the doors are fitted rather loose in rv's... but if yours is fitted to tight, it may need to be shaved a bit.

another problem you may have is an abundance of moisture laden air in the rv, which can only be remedied by giving it lots of ventilation to the outside, so that drier air can enter while the damp air exits... and it may take a day or two for the door to shrink back to its previous size....

heat by itself wont dry the air, but only allow the warmed air to hold more moisture.... so there has to be some ventilation to let the warm moist air out of the enclosed space of the RV...

Moisture was the culprit…. Dehumidifier fixed issue. Run it when we need to run heat often…. Door closes fine now.. thanks everyone once again.. much appreciated 🙏🏼….