Dryer vent

Beisek

Has anyone ever turned the toy hauler vents into a dryer vent. My husband refuses to cut hole in rig. I’m thinking of venting out the vent that already on wall and just remove when not in use. Any thoughts?

david-steph2018

So, if there is any lint being blown from the dryer, it will go into the furnace. If this gets to the furnace it could cause a fire issue. If not, it could eventually plug the heat from the furnace, resulting in overheating the furnace.

Beisek

So, if there is any lint being blown from the dryer, it will go into the furnace. If this gets to the furnace it could cause a fire issue. If not, it could eventually plug the heat from the furnace, resulting in overheating the furnace.
So I’m not sure exactly what your saying. There no furnace near my vent out side and the attachment would seal around the inside of vent with Velcro when used.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5

david-steph2018

So I’m not sure exactly what your saying. There no furnace near my vent out side and the attachment would seal around the inside of vent with Velcro when used.
Your first posting was unclear on which vent you were talking about. In the toy hauler there is one heat vent, which is very close to the washer/dryer hook up in our toy hauler.

Beisek

Your first posting was unclear on which vent you were talking about. In the toy hauler there is one heat vent, which is very close to the washer/dryer hook up in our toy hauler.
Lol I gotcha. Yes I know that vent. I’m wanting to vent out the vents used to release fumes. I’m thinking it should work.