Dyson Vac warranty already registered

tessa

hi-
I went to register the Dyson and Dyson told me it had already been registered last September (2016). I tried to explain I had everything new and would send them a copy of it, was told I need to talk to seller of the camper and Heartland. I talked to heartland and they will cover the warranty.
camper was purchased in Louisiana and the vac warranty was registered in California.
I think someone made up a serial number and got lucky.....
has anyone else had this issue?

mlpeloquin

They may have transposed a couple of numbers by mistake. If they need warranty service, well they maybe up the creek.

Musrey

Where do you store your Dyson? Did you mount it on a wall? We just bought a Heartland Road Warrior 362 toy hauler and I'm trying to decide whether to mount on wall or not.
Thanks!

jimtoo

HI Musrey,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some suggestions for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M