East Tx rv park/camp ground

8404fmfvet

Can anyone recommend a good rv park in eastern Texas? Any place from outside of Dallas to The Louisiana boarder will do. I would like month to month and pet friendly. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou_and_Bette

We stayed at Texan RV ranch in Mansfield while visiting the Dallas Fort Worth area

https://texanrvranch.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are currently at Texan RV Ranch and have been for the last 5 weeks. Nice place, seems to be very pet friendly (have seen multiple dogs in one RV, very large dogs, etc,) but if you are looking for an extended stay with a monthly rate, you might look somewhere else. They apparently only allow a defined number of rigs on the monthly rate and they indicate there is a waiting list. If you don't mind paying $275/week, you're good to go. I was a little perturbed at this but, as we are here during very hot weather and electric is included in weekly rate but not monthly rate, have been letting every cooling device we need run full blast 24/7. Not sure what monthly electric bill would be but I think works out fairly even.

8404fmfvet

Well trouble I’m having is having 4 people including myself and 3 large dogs not to mention most places won’t allow 2 of the breeds I have and no they are not Pits......lol