Easter In Lancaster

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It has been a great weekend thus far. One highlight has to be our trip to the Shady Maple for dinner last night. Following dinner we opted for a group photo in the lobby and we drew quite a crowd of onlookers with our laughter! It is one Heartland moment none of us will forget! Hey Mare, whatcha gonna do wit dat rollin' pin?

Attachments

• Lancaster Easter Group.jpg
    Lancaster Easter Group.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 59

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Right back at you Jon! Give give Patti a hug for us and we miss you both. We are having a blast helping heach other work out the springtime bugs and having way too much fun!

bill40

HAPPY EASTER (KIDS), great picture Mom is still talking about it. Hope John is not pushing too hard. Talk to you during the week . Enjoy the day. J&B

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Made it home safe and sound. Slight delay on 83 due to construction. What a great weekend!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We're home safe and sound! Miss everyone already! Hoppah please take care of Ann and we hope she feels better soon!

porthole

Retired
Geez Louise - how am I supposed to remember that I saw that all the way back in January????I do check the portal though (when I remember). It is not listed there, so I forgot. Guess I'll have to start using Deb's screen name.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Made it home safe and sound. Slight delay on 83 due to construction. What a great weekend!

We made it home safe as well, it was a great weekend my side still hurts from all the laughing as always enjoyed being with everyone and missing you all. Hope Ann is feeling better see you guys in Virginia

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Colleen,

Nice chatting with you last night and I have to tell you that Hanna & Sampson are truly mushball's! They could scare a train off the tracks when they decide to bark but they are so lovable! It was great to have them along.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hey Colleen,

Nice chatting with you last night and I have to tell you that Hanna & Sampson are truly mushball's! They could scare a train off the tracks when they decide to bark but they are so lovable! It was great to have them along.

Same here, yes my babies are mushballs and get a bad rap hopefully we can bring them to most of the rally's I know they can't come with us in September they already told us we can't. They love to camp and enjoy sitting around the campfire with everyone. They slept for two days straight when we got home. Hopefully we can bring them to Virginia I have to call and check it out. Enjoy yourself @ Sea Pirate this weekend.