Election Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Remember to exercise your right to vote!
We did!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Here's why you need to vote. Anyone out there thinking of quitting/retirement to go full time even with employer sponsored healthcare
9579f2703e6c7d3b1ef614c93d6f8627.jpg

I have 5 months to Medicare, do the math!!!
You younger folks need to pay attention to what's happening...
I'm done!!!

Aandaar

Early voter. God save our country.

Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Early voted friday, had to drive 3 hours to drive home from my current job, working onsite in Dallas.

FYI, my health insurance going up 69% for 2017 + higher deductible, etc.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I read these horror stories about the "Affordable Care Act" premiums, and it makes me so happy I decided to join the Active Reserves and stay for so long.

travelin2

I read these horror stories about the "Affordable Care Act" premiums, and it makes me so happy I decided to join the Active Reserves and stay for so long.

To use the cliche "Hindsight is 20/20"!!!!

Aandaar

Amen. 20+ years active duty. Medical benefits for wife and I made it absolutely worth it.

Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

rahewett

Voted when early voting opened here in North Carolina. Thank God I am able to use the VA for myself but Cathy has to have this stupid insurance that cost a small fortune. Just got the package today and I'm scared to open it. I hope the right man win's tonight.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

travelin2

Voted when early voting opened here in North Carolina. Thank God I am able to use the VA for myself but Cathy has to have this stupid insurance that cost a small fortune. Just got the package today and I'm scared to open it. I hope the right man win's tonight.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Here's what we came home to after being out on the road ...
Surprise...serious sticker shock!!!
d7a3d3de98da39f5362e644dddfdc2ba.jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We voted three weeks ago just after we got home from the Vegas Rally (early voting in Colorado).

Status
Not open for further replies.