Elkridge 27RLSS(2011) Do any of you have this model besides me?

RamblinFever

My trailer has the free standing sofa, rockers, and dinette. I'm looking for advice on how the sofa and rockers get placed and secured for travel. I've contacted Heartland but they have no idea to help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

MP_CS

My trailer has the free standing sofa, rockers, and dinette. I'm looking for advice on how the sofa and rockers get placed and secured for travel. I've contacted Heartland but they have no idea to help me.

It may be differant but our Sundance has straps secured to the floor.

RamblinFever

There are "D" rings on the floor for the sofa. I can order a universal strap very reasonably. A friend has a 5th wheel with a similar layout. His sofa is fixed and he puts the freestanding chairs on the sofa and secures them. Mine are too large for both to fit on the sofa. Still trying to find out the proper way to secure them for travel.

olcoon

We also have a 2011 27 RLSS. The D rings are for securing the recliners,dining chairs & sofa. The table should be screwed to the floor. In ours , we quit worrying about the sofa it hardly moves & we've been on some rough roads. The straps are cheap and easy to find locally. Anywhere that sells camping stuff or a hardware store.

- - - Updated - - -

RamblinFever

We also have a 2011 27 RLSS. The D rings are for securing the recliners,dining chairs & sofa. The table should be screwed to the floor. In ours , we quit worrying about the sofa it hardly moves & we've been on some rough roads. The straps are cheap and easy to find locally. Anywhere that sells camping stuff or a hardware store.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you place your recliners when traveling?

olcoon

I think there is only one way. One goes in front of the door, & the other next to it in the corner. Both of them facing the door side wall.