Entry Door

davidg

I'm in need of one entry door key for my BH, at one time I had the information I need and can no longer find it, can anyone out there help me.
Thanks in advance,
davidg

bobw

You can order the key on line, you need the key number which is on the key. Just do a search with the key number.

SLO

Are you saying you don’t have any keys for the door? If you have a key, take it to a locksmith/key shop. They can make one for you from your existing key. If you don’t have a key, and the trailer is unlocked, remove lock and take it to a locksmith. They may be able to rekey it for you. If trailer is locked and you don’t have a key, call a mobile locksmith. Last resort, break in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wdk450

I remember seeing a lock/key number tag on the inside surface of the lock once you have taken it off.

I got this picture off of E-Trailer:
lock code.jpg

davidg

Are you saying you don’t have any keys for the door? If you have a key, take it to a locksmith/key shop. They can make one for you from your existing key. If you don’t have a key, and the trailer is unlocked, remove lock and take it to a locksmith. They may be able to rekey it for you. If trailer is locked and you don’t have a key, call a mobile locksmith. Last resort, break in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I do have a key just want a spare.
Thanks to everyone