EVENT: Dealer Open House: TX, Donna * - 2/18/2010 to 02/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dave, Dave and Dick, I've got you and your wives down on the list.

netters1

Jim,
Mac & I will be at Ron Hoovers...and Kathy & I have also set the Heartland Owners Happy Hour/Potluck for Feb16th at Retama Village 4:30 - 7:00. Pass the word on to any owners you know that will be in the area.

jayc

Gregg and Lynnette, I got you down for the open house at Ron Hoover. We're looking forward to the potluck at Retama too.

jayc

Jim and Jean, we'll be glad to see you there.

REMINDER: If you plan to bring a guest, please let us know the number of folks coming so we can let Ron Hoover know.

netters1

jayc,
Mac & I will be bringing 2 guests with us to Ron Hoover's. I forgot to mention this in my other post.
Thanks!
Lynette
:D

jayc

Thanks Lynette, just trying to get an idea how many will show up. Don't want to run out of food!

jayc

Lin and Debbie, welcome. I added you to the list.

I am working with Ron Hoover and of course, Jim B. for some door prizes. Stay tuned...

jayc

Exciting News for Luncheon Attendees

Ron Hoover RV's and Heartland will be furnishing door prizes that will include a 19" (Note Edited size) television and other items for us at the luncheon.

Ron Hoover RV will be giving out discount tickets for us to use in their Parts Department while we are visiting the dealership.

Last edited:

SmokeyBare

Great !!! Time to pull out my Lucky Rabbits Foot !!

Sure hope it brings me more Luck than it did that dang Rabbit.

jimtoo

We are going to try and be there.... may involve a early morning drive and return the same day...

I think I will bring a whole rabbit.:rolleyes:...4 living got to be better than 1 dead..:D

nemo45

Jayc,
Carol and I will be there with two guests. We are in Countryside RV park, which is about 4 blocks west of Ron Hoover's in Donna.

jimtoo

Jayc,
Carol and I will be there with two guests. We are in Countryside RV park, which is about 4 blocks west of Ron Hoover's in Donna.

Nemo45,

In case I can get away with trailer for a day or two,,, is the park full? or do they have openings?

Jim M

nemo45

Jim,

Sorry we're full. Have been since early this month. We've been here since Oct. 28th. Got awfully cold in WI in October. But, they really started rolling in here after Christmas. Its not a big park anyway, only 220 sites.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.