------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: Group A - 11 Sites
  • Site fee: $$35 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $$10 Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 6/26/2010
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm

• Event Leader: DougLynne(click to contact)
Additional Info:

• Group area booked. Kitchen rented ($35/day). Event fee of $10 covers kitchen, firewood & door prizes.
  • Chapter Leader at campground Thursday, June 24th to Monday, June 28th. All are welcome to come early and/or stay longer.
  • Possibile Sun. brunch in the train dining car ($15/person) and possible golfing Friday and/or Sunday. Please indicate interest with your response. Lawn games are in the works for Sat. - bring your favorites along.
If you plan to attend, please update this thread with your arrival and departure dates. I will handle all reservations and you will pay for your campsite upon arrival at the campground.

Booking information is required by May 7th, 2010 in order to hold this Group Site
Please include First & Last Names of all campers when responding

Attendees:
Doug & Lynne Ollis - douglynne - 1102
Al & Sheila Kadey - Al Kadey
Garry & Bev Janzen - Garry & Bev
Gerry & Rose McKinney - beardedone
Graham & Carol Kinmond - geeksrus
Joe & Anne van Keulen - ann1951
Rick & Arlene Cherry - dundee49
Ted & Carol Tymchuk - TedandCarol
Leon & Elaine Appleby​

Last edited:

beardedone

Beardedone
That sounds very good to us. We should be able to attend. We will arrive on the 25th and leave on June 28th. Rose & Gerry (Beardedone) McKinney, Red Deer.

AL KADEY

ALLEYKAT&MOMMAKAT
sounds good to us as well Al & Sheila Kadey we are away from May 5th till about the last week in May family needs us back in Ontario

Last edited:

Riverman

Due to a previously booked engagment for this date, we will be unable to attend.
Have fun folks.

Garry & Bev

travel bug
This sounds good to us as well. Will be there for sure from June 25th - 28th. We are still deciding if we will go up for the Thursday. Garry & Bev Janzen, Pincher Creek

dundee49

Alberta Chapter Leaders
Arlene and I will be there. We will arrive on the 25th and leave on the 27th
Rick and Arlene Cherry

Hi Folks

Sounds like a great weekend. Carol and I are looking forward to meeting you at the Rally. We will arrive on Friday June 25th and will depart on Sunday June 27th. Brunch sounds great. Thanks

Ted and Carol Tymchuk
Leduc Alberta
2010 Bighorn 3385RL
2005 Chev 2500 Duramax
Terra German Shorthair Pointer

Venue:

• Aspen Crossing
  • Highway 24
  • Mossleigh, AB T0L 1P0
  • 1-866-440-3500
  • www.aspencrossing.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $
  • WiFi available: No
  • WiFi Fee: $
Details:

• Number of sites held: Group A - 11 Sites
  • Site fee: $$35 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $$10 Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 6/26/2010
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm

• Event Leader: DougLynne(click to contact)
Additional Info:

• Group area booked. Kitchen rented ($35/day). Event fee of $10 covers kitchen, firewood & door prizes.
  • Chapter Leader at campground Thursday, June 24th to Monday, June 28th. All are welcome to come early and/or stay longer.
  • Possibile Sun. brunch in the train dining car ($15/person) and possible golfing Friday and/or Sunday. Please indicate interest with your response. Lawn games are in the works for Sat. - bring your favorites along.
If you plan to attend, please update this thread with your arrival and departure dates. I will handle all reservations and you will pay for your campsite upon arrival at the campground.

Booking information is required by May 7th, 2010 in order to hold this Group Site

Please include First & Last Names of all campers when responding

smday

We are the same as Riverman. Maybe on the next one we could make it. Good luck and have fun.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Ok, I have firmed up the Group Site today and it has 11 spots, we are at 9. If they need the remaining sites should they get busy, they will fill them but in the mean time all sites are for us. If anyone else can make it let, update they thread. If we happen to go beyond the 11, there are sites just across the road that could be used providing they aren't reserved. Looking forward to getting out there and re-aquainting with last years attendees and meeting new folks.../Doug

Last edited:
Here is what I propose for the weekend activities:

Fri. Evening - registration and get together around campfire
Sat. 9:30 - 10:30 AM - pancake breakfast (please bring meat or fruit to share) - pancakes, butter & syrup supplied
Sat. 10:30 - noon - discussion on problems we have encountered and what we had to do to fix them
Sat. afternoon - games and socializing
Sat. 5:30 - potluck dinner (bring something to share with others)
Sat. evening - campfire, game winner presentation and socializing
Sun. 10:00 AM - optional brunch in the train $14.95/person (Please let me know by June 9th as I must reserve seats).

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
The 2010 Alberta Rally was a great success. We had 9 units, 2 more that last year. The food was great, the socializing was great and the games were a lot of fun. Lynne & I would like to publicly thank all those that came and made it a fun weekend. Here are a few pictures.the group.jpgpotluck supper1.jpg2010 Activity 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.