EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitnessProtection

retired Arkansas Chapter Leaders
Hey Paul and Mona, wish I could make it but i'll be gone those dates. Sounds like you got it all lined out.
I'm going to Ky. and tour the Ark and Creation Museum.
Have fun and enjoy, which I know y'all will. Tell everyone I said hello.

Billy

Billy, the rally won't be the same without you, but it sounds like you have a great trip planned; so enjoy. Thanks for all the help you have given us and the Arkansas chapter. Hope to see you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Reservations made. Arrive 5-4 to 5-11. No site given.

See you soon!

Got you down, Nancy. Looking forward to seeing you again. It will be here before we know it!

LBallard

Reservations made. Arr. 05/04- Dep 05/11. See y’all soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WitnessProtection

Reservations made. Arr. 05/04- Dep 05/11. See y’all soon.

!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent! Enjoyed visiting with you this winter and looking forward to seeing you both soon. Deb, we hope you heal quickly so your travels will be more enjoyable. See you soon!

pegmikef

Peggy and Mike Finnegan will be attending arriving 5 May and departing 11 May. Called for reservation and left a message. Will try again tomorrow if I don't hear from them.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We made our reservations to arrive on Monday May 4 and departing on the 11th.

WitnessProtection

Peggy and Mike Finnegan will be attending arriving 5 May and departing 11 May. Called for reservation and left a message. Will try again tomorrow if I don't hear from them.

Great! Thanks guys. We look forward to visiting some more in Eureka Springs. Will add you to the list.

- - - Updated - - -

We made our reservations to arrive on Monday May 4 and departing on the 11th.

Will add your dates.

Also, Tommy and Sara Bourland will be joining us. We have been in the same park this winter and they love to rally. Adding them to the list as well.

Djfouts

Tom and Debbie Fouts, along with Miss Pixie (Havanese) ready to rally! Arriving May 6-11.
2016 Landmark Key West

WitnessProtection

We had a PM from Flora and Corbin Tayloe; they will be joining us for the rally as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. We are working on an agenda for the rally now. We hope to have that out by the first of next week, after we confirm a couple of things. May will be here before we know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.