EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Amado - 10/11/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordonandbetty

Gordon and I will be coming in on October 10 leaving on the 15th. Looking forward to seeing everyone and part of the State we have never been in before.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Gordon and I will be coming in on October 10 leaving on the 15th. Looking forward to seeing everyone and part of the State we have never been in before.
You guys make the 16th rig. Excited to have you come down here for the rally. Lots planned and it should be real fun.

llalsbury

We plan to be there, arrive 10-10 depart 10-15. Will call campground today..
Got you added to the list. Check out the tour of the observatory and the breakfast and let me know if you want to be included. Looking forward to meeting you folks. Safe travels.

llalsbury

I want to tell everyone we are at 17 rigs for the rally and it is over 9 moths away. Our price break is at 20 rigs so we need to talk this up to generate some interest. If we can get 30 rigs we will get an even better price. If you have not signed up for the observatory tour or the breakfast please give it some thought and let me know your intentions. Happy holidays to everyone!

Pokiejoe

Got you added to the list. Check out the tour of the observatory and the breakfast and let me know if you want to be included. Looking forward to meeting you folks. Safe travels.

Called campground today and are confirmed for 10-10 to 10-15 and yes we will do the tour and the breakfast. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Ducky

Lynn;
Please don't leave us out of this amazing breakfast. Post #57 and 58 confirms our attendance

Ducky

llalsbury

Lynn;
Please don't leave us out of this amazing breakfast. Post #57 and 58 confirms our attendance

Ducky

I have you added now. I would like to say that the omission was a test - but...... Anyway sorry for the error on my part!!!

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler

Founding Colorado Chapter Leader
Just called to make reservations from 10/10 to 10/15, just waiting for a call back. Please add us for breakfast and 1 for the side trip thank you. they just called, we are signed up

Last edited:

llalsbury

Lynn, please add Sue and I to the tour AND the breakfast.
Thanks,
Gary

And so it is done. Looking forward to a great rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Just called to make reservations from 10/10 to 10/15, just waiting for a call back. Please add us for breakfast and 1 for the side trip thank you. they just called, we are signed up

Glad to have you - should be a great rally. Stay tuned for updates and info on local attractions. Your rig makes 18, 2 more for the price break on site cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.