EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Amado - 10/11/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron-Cookie

We have signed up (With the RV Park) for the October Rally.... Hope Cookie holds out on her dialysis until after the Rally... Hope so see you all then...

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
We have signed up (With the RV Park) for the October Rally.... Hope Cookie holds out on her dialysis until after the Rally... Hope so see you all then...

Have you down as 10/11 thru 10/14/2018 - let me know if those dates need to be changed. Also, would you like to be included in the Saturday breakfast at the Cow Palace? Thanks for registering, we now only have 3 spaces left.

Ann&Ted

Yes those are the dates... Include us for everything available...
Ron and Cookie, that's great news. Ann and I really look forward to seeing you. It was great seeing you both at the meet & greet this past weekend.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

awfinney

Lynn and Rose, please sign us up for the October rally in Amado. I have made reservations with the park arriving one the 10th. We would like to do all the events.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

llalsbury

Lynn and Rose, please sign us up for the October rally in Amado. I have made reservations with the park arriving one the 10th. We would like to do all the events.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have added you guys to the rally as in on 10/10 and out on 10/14. Also the observatory is full so I added you to the standby list. Thanks for coming and only 2 sites left. We are going to sell this rally out!

Ducky

Lynn;
Please update the arrival date to Tuesday 10/9/2018 for both us and the Snyders. I have contacted De Anza and they have confirmed our new arrival date. Our departure date remains Sunday 10/14.

Paul and Diana

llalsbury

Lynn;
Please update the arrival date to Tuesday 10/9/2018 for both us and the Snyders. I have contacted De Anza and they have confirmed our new arrival date. Our departure date remains Sunday 10/14.

Paul and Diana

Change has been made. Looking forward to a great rally.

llalsbury

I just added Lee & Cathy Bjorkland to the Amado rally. Lee & Cathy just joined our chapter yesterday and have already signed up for a rally! We are excited to have you attending and we can't wait to meet you.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I don't have that many fingers...but I thought I counted 29 rigs out of 30 spaces filled!

I am scheduled to be at my 40th. HS class reunion in Michigan the weekend of this rally, but may change my mind about going back there!

I'll let you know!

llalsbury

I don't have that many fingers...but I thought I counted 29 rigs out of 30 spaces filled!

I am scheduled to be at my 40th. HS class reunion in Michigan the weekend of this rally, but may change my mind about going back there!

I'll let you know!

You could commit to the Amado rally and cancel before the cutoff date, that would get you out of any costs. Just call the park, they will ask for your card to hold the site. Your card will not be charged if you cancel before the cut off. 30 sites gets us a great rate.

If you do reserve a site for the rally let me know so I can up date the list.

By the way Garry never exaggerates - he is a straight shooter.

llalsbury

The last site for the rally has been sold for a total of 30 rigs. Thanks you Stan & Peggy Read.

Even that all 30 sites have been sold there could be cancellations so I will start a stand-by list for anyone. If a member cancels I will contact the first person on the stand-by list to see if they would like to be added to the rally.

DebiMac

Lynn & Rose...we’re still on the list but our attendance is if-y. Daughter is due to have a baby in South Carolina. So keep that stand-by list handy! Will be very sad if we miss, but are looking forward to our dauther’s first child!

llalsbury

Lynn & Rose...we’re still on the list but our attendance is if-y. Daughter is due to have a baby in South Carolina. So keep that stand-by list handy! Will be very sad if we miss, but are looking forward to our dauther’s first child!

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post! We hope you will be able to attend but family comes first and grandbabies are very special.

Pokiejoe

I have added a new column to the attendees list called Class/Q&A. Jim Beletti has offered to do a class/Q&A session on The Heartland Owners Forum. This has been added to the schedule on Saturday starting at 3 PM. I for one can learn alot about the forum being the rookie I am. Come ask questions and pick up something from Jim or maybe someone else in the group. I am excited and looking forward to this session.

Please make a post or send me a PM and I will add a yes to the attendees list for you. Don't miss out on this opportunity!!

Please put us down for the class. Thanks!

Gordonandbetty

Unfortunately, Gordon and I will not be able to make this rally. Hope everyone has a wonderful time.

Betty

frown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.