EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Benson - 4/18/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ted & Ann:

Thanks for the update...changes were made to the first posting...
See you soon!!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

John & Becci Zumwalt from the OR Chapter will be joining our Rally and we get to help them celebrate their 30th anniversary!!!!!! Congrats and we can't wait to get the celebration going!

See you guys soon!

Doublegranch

Welcome Gary & Sue Snyder to the Kartchner Cavern Rally!!!!!!
Congrats on your new Bighorn and for your new membership into the Heartland Owners Club!!
Can't wait to meet you guys and once your membership is approved, I will make another posting
on our New Member Thread.

Thank you Paul & Diana for bringing your friends into the Heartland Family!!!!!!

Gsneed

Thanks for adding us to the Benson Rally!
Can't wait to meet everyone...
Please add us to the Wine Festival (if that is not us listed at #11)

Doublegranch

Gary & Sue:

Yes you are number 11 on the list for the Wine Festival...Can't wait to see your new rig and share your first Rally!
Your membership should be approved shortly and we will introduce your to everyone!

jwcox

I will actually arrive on the 19th and I believe I have horse shoes and stakes. Not sure on pot luck or breakfast, but would like to go to the group breakfast.

NewHopians

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Benson - 4/20/2017 to 4/23/2017

Garry;
Appears to be up and running now.

Paul:

What model of the Big Horn Traveler do you have? Will see you at the Benson Event. I have site 52. Mine is the 37SS and finally got to take it out. went on a trip to Williams and Page AZ. It did great and no problem pulling it. Even through the snow coming back down the 17 from Flagstaff.

Ducky

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Benson - 4/20/2017 to 4/23/2017

Paul:

What model of the Big Horn Traveler do you have? Will see you at the Benson Event. I have site 52. Mine is the 37SS and finally got to take it out. went on a trip to Williams and Page AZ. It did great and no problem pulling it. Even through the snow coming back down the 17 from Flagstaff.

We bought the 32RS and maiden voyage is a week from today to Dead Horse Ranch State Park. Will definitely see you at Bensen Rally, in space 47

Doublegranch

Welcome Dan & Marla...AKA BSers!!!
They are new AZ members and will be attending the Kartchner Cavern Rally as their first Rally.
Can't wait to meet you guys and thank you for your support!!!
Safe Travels......

Doublegranch

This Rally is going to be a lot of fun! We have 4 members on their first HOC Rally,
One member celebrating their 30th anniversary and One Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
Guess this will be a week of celebrations!!!!!!!!
The Margarita machine will be working "OVERTIME"..

Remember the Wine Festival will give us a $10 discount for the rally attendees.
I will have the festival tickets for those who have RSVP. Please bring $20 for each ticket
in the form of cash. If you want to use a CC, you will still get the discount but will have to
go through the line when you enter the festival. In the past years this venue has served several
thousand guests over the two day weekend.....20 vineyards represented....chilli cook off with all the
donations going to charity....food court and two bands playing all day!!!! Some vendors with items for
sale as well....Plus the love and friendship of the HOC Community!!!!! WOW....WHat a day!

DebiMac

This Rally is going to be a lot of fun! We have 4 members on their first HOC Rally,
One member celebrating their 30th anniversary and One Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
Guess this will be a week of celebrations!!!!!!!!
The Margarita machine will be working "OVERTIME"..

Remember the Wine Festival will give us a $10 discount for the rally attendees.
I will have the festival tickets for those who have RSVP. Please bring $20 for each ticket
in the form of cash. If you want to use a CC, you will still get the discount but will have to
go through the line when you enter the festival. In the past years this venue has served several
thousand guests over the two day weekend.....20 vineyards represented....chilli cook off with all the
donations going to charity....food court and two bands playing all day!!!! Some vendors with items for
sale as well....Plus the love and friendship of the HOC Community!!!!! WOW....WHat a day!

Hi, Gary! We'll bring $$ when we arrive! Sign us up for everything! YIPEE! Countdown...!

Doublegranch

John & Debi:
I have you down for the wine festival on Saturday and the group breakfast....
This will be a fun event with new members and HOC members from other chapters.
See you guys soon!

Garry

DebiMac

John & Debi:
I have you down for the wine festival on Saturday and the group breakfast....
This will be a fun event with new members and HOC members from other chapters.
See you guys soon!

Garry

Awesome, Garry! Sounds like fun! Do you want us to bring our Corn Hole game? Do you think it will be used?

Debi & Jmac (John)

Doublegranch

John & Debi:
Wow that would be great....yes bring it....unfortunately I won't be able to use my right arm so will sit out and just laugh at everyone! Jeanne may bring horse shoes but the corn hole is easier to set up.
Thanks.

DebiMac

John & Debi:
Wow that would be great....yes bring it....unfortunately I won't be able to use my right arm so will sit out and just laugh at everyone! Jeanne may bring horse shoes but the corn hole is easier to set up.
Thanks.

You got it! How's the arm doing? Are you feeling better?

jwcox

Are there any golfers going to this rally and would you be interested in playing on a Benson course?

Status
Not open for further replies.