EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Benson - 4/18/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az_Ernie

I apologize...For those of you that doubt this was an actual study class....here is our photo documentation that was difficult to obtain as we had 36 member touching, swirling, holding, etc. Actually there was more interaction with the cups we saw by some members than at the wine tasting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 34

NewHopians

Wow! What a good time. Sue and I really enjoyed our first Heartland Rally. Met great people and had lots of food. Also learned which TP to use for the RV. Hoping to get to more rally's and enjoy the fellowship. Safe travel and blessings to all until we meet again. Yes Roy Rogers quote. See you all soon.

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Remember to use your Rally code for a Snap Pad discount:
Snap Pad Discount code: Kartchner2017...
For some reason it didn't work on the last day of the Rally but should be currently okay to use!
Let me know if you have any problems.

DebiMac

We are now home, back in CA, and wishing we were still at the rally! It was soooo much fun! Garry, thank you so much for all your effort! The entire rally was superb! It was such fun to meet new people and make new friends. I miss all of you already! Well...it's back to reality. Darn! Stay safe and enjoy the travels! Until next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.