EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Camp Verde - 10/3/2019 to 10/6/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Just added Bob & Candy Richard to the rally, brings our rig count up to 23.

Rose and I made a quick trip to Costco to pick up rally bag goodies and a light desert for our Saturday dinner.

Rose has worked on a trivia game as group activity with unbelievable prizes.

I am sure we are going to have a great time in Camp Verde, AZ.

llalsbury

Check out some changes to the agenda on post #1 to this thread. There is some open time on Friday while some of us are on the train. You will find a visitor guide in your rally bags to help you find some places and things to see in the area to visit.

Safe travels everyone on the way to Camp Verde.

llalsbury

I got caught and my face is beet red - There was a pot luck date listed as Sunday 10/6.

The only pot luck is an appetizer pot luck starting at 6:00 PM on Thursday 10/3.

llalsbury

We have a late registration for the rally, Angelo & Molly Gallo. The Gallo's just purchased a new Cyclone and are waiting for their club membership to come through. While surfing the forum Molly ran into a notice about our rally and asked if they would be welcome to attend. Angelo & Molly were looking for a place close to home for a maiden voyage. I have spoken to Molly on the phone and she is very excited to be able to come and meet our chapter.

By my count we will have 8 new members at this rally.

Last edited:
We have a late registration for the rally, Angelo & Molly Gallo. The Gallo's just purchased a new Cyclone and are waiting for their club membership to come through. While surfing the forum Molly ran into a notice about our rally and asked if they would be welcome to attend. Angelo & Molly were looking for a place close to home for a maiden voyage. I have spoken to Molly on the phone and she is very excited to be able to come and meet our chapter.

By my count we will have 8 new members at this rally.

Thank you so much for allowing us to join in. We are packed and pretty much ready to go, just buttoning up a few loose ends today. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. See y'all there.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Angelo & Molly, the stories started to flow as of yesterday, can't wait for you to join in.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
End of the Rally, and WOW what a Rally it was!
Lynn & Rose, you guys put on a great rally and your dedication was stellar.
THe food, full catered Mexican dinner, the giant sweet rolls that were homemade
and delivered each morning, prizes and the list goes on.
Super job and Thank You so very much.
Hope to see everyone soon as our roads continue to cross during our HOC gatherings.
Safe Travels Everyone!

awfinney

Lynn and Rose, thanks for all the hard work you guys did putting on this great rally. We had a great time. And looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Az_Ernie

Dang! Sounds like we missed a fun rally. We hope to see everyone at the next one.

Ernie and Marie

We enjoyed our very first Rally. Thank you, Lynn & Rose for all your work to make the event such a success. It was great meeting everyone and sharing activities and food.
Looking forward to the next one in NM.

Hope everyone had safe travels home.
Until next time,

Rick & Debbie (winner, winner chicken dinner) Reitz (and Willow)

llalsbury

We enjoyed our very first Rally. Thank you, Lynn & Rose for all your work to make the event such a success. It was great meeting everyone and sharing activities and food.
Looking forward to the next one in NM.

Hope everyone had safe travels home.
Until next time,

Rick & Debbie (winner, winner chicken dinner) Reitz (and Willow)

We are thrilled that you cleaned up in the raffle, but you don't need to rub it in. See you two at the next rally.

ps: you will not be allowed to purchase more than one raffle ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.