EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bob....even though everyone has paid and the park is full, there are a few that may have to change their plans due to medical problems. In that case we will be able to switch out the names and pay the original attendees vs the park. We should know more in a few months.

Keep the Faith!

Doublegranch

70's Scavenger Hunt:
Scavenger hunt rules & team packets have arrived...currently there are 5 teams of 5 members.
If anyone else would like to participate let me know with a post or PM and you will be included. The numbers can be changed around to meet any number we have and more teams may be added. I just have to know in advance, as each team packet will be color coded and prepared prior to the Rally.
Participants: Remember to wear any 70's style clothing to obtain "bonus points".

Doublegranch

JohnD: I know you still have it in the back of your closet, along with your DJ Disco Ball and twirling lights..
Save them for the Regional Rally!

Ron-Cookie

70's Scavenger Hunt:
Scavenger hunt rules & team packets have arrived...currently there are 5 teams of 5 members.
If anyone else would like to participate let me know with a post or PM and you will be included. The numbers can be changed around to meet any number we have and more teams may be added. I just have to know in advance, as each team packet will be color coded and prepared prior to the Rally.
Participants: Remember to wear any 70's style clothing to obtain "bonus points".
Count me in if it doesn't interfere with my RAT duties...

Doublegranch

Ron: Will Cookie also want in the "Hunt"...may be a lot of walking and not sure if she can handle it....
Let me know. Oh,,,,it won't conflict with the RAT duties!!!!

Ann&Ted

Ann and I will like to join the "hunt". As far a "70's Style" clothes? I think we all have thrown all that out years ago. Wasn't even decent to donate to Goodwill :). If I found a pair of bellbottom pants, I would have to re-sew them so the bells went around my waist.

Doublegranch

Ted & Ann...
Got you down....thanks for signing up.....I really don't expect anyone other than JohnD to have 60's & 70's clothes in the closet....See you soon!!!!!!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Ted & Ann...
Got you down....thanks for signing up.....I really don't expect anyone other than JohnD to have 60's & 70's clothes in the closet....See you soon!!!!!!!!!

I still have some 80's & 90's clothes . . . but 60's & 70's ? ? ?

I think I may still have a Chicago Cubs jersey somewhere out in the garage from those dayz.

But the disco ball . . . I do still have that!

And I still have all of my vinyl records (although I won't be bringing those).

Doublegranch

It appears we may have a cancellation for the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally.
Since all moneys have been paid in advance and no park refunds will be issued....here is how the clearing of the waitlist will go:
1. Attendee cancelling will send me an email with dates booked and money paid.
2. Attendee being cleared will have the option of picking up those dates and will write a check with the recipients name as the attendee cancelling.
3. That check will be mailed to me at a PO Box and once received, the waitlist name will be cleared, park records changed and the Rally site updated.
4. I will mail the check to the recipient.
This process will keep everything above board and leave a paper trail for everyone to view as the waitlist will be cleared in order listed on the Rally site.

NOTE: I am still waiting for an answer to the name changes with the park...if any issues, the person cleared will check in as the name on record. I will update this once the Park Ranger lets me know.

Sarge

It appears we may have a cancellation for the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally.
Since all moneys have been paid in advance and no park refunds will be issued....here is how the clearing of the waitlist will go:
1. Attendee cancelling will send me an email with dates booked and money paid.
2. Attendee being cleared will have the option of picking up those dates and will write a check with the recipients name as the attendee cancelling.
3. That check will be mailed to me at a PO Box and once received, the waitlist name will be cleared, park records changed and the Rally site updated.
4. I will mail the check to the recipient.
This process will keep everything above board and leave a paper trail for everyone to view as the waitlist will be cleared in order listed on the Rally site.

NOTE: I am still waiting for an answer to the name changes with the park...if any issues, the person cleared will check in as the name on record. I will update this once the Park Ranger lets me know.

Please add us to the wait list - Water if available. (362RW)

Thanx, Danny "Sarge" Flucke

Doublegranch

Bob:
Currently there is one attendee in front of you! Becky & Kirk are pending being cleared, once I get their check it will be final. We have had only one recent cancelation but I am expecting another couple in the near future.
It is getting closer for you guys!

Doublegranch

Welcome Becky & Kirk Rigby from UT to the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally....
They were cleared off the waitlist this morning and we are excited you will be joining
us at this Rally! Can't wait to meet you both in a few months.
Safe Travels.

Hello, we are new. We recently purchased a Heartland 4250. We'd really like to join you at the Lake Havasu Rally. This would be our first one.

Doublegranch

EdwardHall:

Thanks for your interest in the Havasu Balloon Festival. I will place you on the wait list which is featured on the first posting of this thread. You may check it from time to time to see if you are moving up or not.
Hope we can clear you....Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club.

Doublegranch

BBQ Smokers & grills wanted......
On our first evening Social hour & Snack Night....The Chapter will provide chicken wings..
If you have a smoker or Grill and would like to help us cook for this large crowd....Please let me know...
You may PM me or just make a post on this thread....I am looking at cooking around 40 lbs of WINGS!
This will take us most of the afternoon to cook for our 5 pm get together....

REMEMBER: The Chapter will provide all plates, eating utensils, cups for our snack night and pot luck dinner!!
No need for you to bring a plate etc....

blacke06

BBQ Smokers & grills wanted......
On our first evening Social hour & Snack Night....The Chapter will provide chicken wings..
If you have a smoker or Grill and would like to help us cook for this large crowd....Please let me know...
You may PM me or just make a post on this thread....I am looking at cooking around 40 lbs of WINGS!
This will take us most of the afternoon to cook for our 5 pm get together....

REMEMBER: The Chapter will provide all plates, eating utensils, cups for our snack night and pot luck dinner!!
No need for you to bring a plate etc....

Be glad to help, we always carry our smoker with excited to help in any way and excited to see everyone again
Wes Strausser #2790

Status
Not open for further replies.