EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wes....I accept your offer, but this doesn't mean you can win all the prizes again!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks very much....I will put you on the list...we will all cook at the "Heartland Cove" which is where all activities will be held.
Safe Travels.......Can't wait to see you again.

chiefaret

Wes....I accept your offer, but this doesn't mean you can win all the prizes again!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks very much....I will put you on the list...we will all cook at the "Heartland Cove" which is where all activities will be held.
Safe Travels.......Can't wait to see you again.

Gary: I have a large grill, that I can bring down, cause you know, I live here.
Didn't see the post, but I will bring it down. It is a 3 burner grill, yours if you want it

Sarge

No grill - But we'll donate a free half barrel of beer if we get a spot...

:D

We'll be in spot 7 anyway for the wife's birthday anyway 8DEC to 12DEC

Sarge

Doublegranch

Sarge....Hmmm That sounds like bribery! With this group that works...lol
Let me know if you want me to add you to the waitlist.
Thanks for the offer.

Doublegranch

Sarge: throw a large party and invite everyone in front of you...have them sign a waiver after all the drinks you feed them...that could move you up on the list!!!
Just know I didn't suggest that!!!!!

Doublegranch

Havasu Balloon Festival Update:
Due to health concern about keeping fish for 100 attendees safe on the beach, we have changed the menu slightly...
We will feature Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise on the beach... The chapter will provide both beef and turkey burgers..
We will still have the Margaritaville fountain going and the chapter will provide the mix, we need volunteers to provide the liquor!
A number have already stated they will bring Tequila, please make a post what Pot Luck items you will bring as well as who will provide
the main ingredient for the Margaritaville Fountain!

Doublegranch

Food for Thought:
While the Havasu Balloon festival Rally is sold out, I know sometimes unexpected emergencies arise! Should this happen to you and you need to cancel, even though the park does not issue refunds, if you will contact me, arrangements may be made to replace you with someone off the waitlist. How this will work is the attendees cleared will send me a check made payable to the attendee cancelling, I will forward this check to the attendee and then make the name change with the Park Ranger. This will have to come to me in order to make the name change. The waitlist will be for the Rally dates! Early and late departure fees paid will be lost unless the waitlist attendee agrees to those dates as well. They are under a separate reservation from the Rally Dates!!!
Any question, PM me or make a post so everyone will get the benefit of your question.
This may appear strange to send me the check, but it will confirm that all attendees are "EVEN" with the exchange and no issues with I didn't get the money!

chiefaret

Havasu Balloon Festival Update:
Due to health concern about keeping fish for 100 attendees safe on the beach, we have changed the menu slightly...
We will feature Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise on the beach... The chapter will provide both beef and turkey burgers..
We will still have the Margaritaville fountain going and the chapter will provide the mix, we need volunteers to provide the liquor!
A number have already stated they will bring Tequila, please make a post what Pot Luck items you will bring as well as who will provide
the main ingredient for the Margaritaville Fountain!

put me down for a 1.5 L Jose Quervo

Ann&Ted

Howdy Gary, Ann said to put her down for Potato Salad for the pot luck. Also, she has a bottle of Tequila we'll bring along.

Doublegranch

Rich & Vicki:

Got you down....Thanks and looking forward to seeing you again...Missed you at Ft MCDowell and Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.