EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

Sarge: throw a large party and invite everyone in front of you...have them sign a waiver after all the drinks you feed them...that could move you up on the list!!!
Just know I didn't suggest that!!!!!

Hahahaha - Only 7 more cancellations and we're in !!

Sarge

rutranger

Okay Garry. I know I'm late with the post, but we just joined the club in Vegas and we would like to attempt to attend this rally if an opening comes up. We would be arriving on the 13th and leaving on the 15th. We have a Sundance XLT 285TS (32') so please put us on the list. Thanks...

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Roy & Debra: We would love to welcome our newest AZ Chapter members, but unfortunately the rally is sold out and everyone has paid up front. I will add you to the waitlist which is getting lengthy.
If cleared it would be for the Rally dates only! All other dates are booked through the park.

rutranger

Sounds good Garry. I kinda figured it would be pretty difficult to get in, but also thought it never hurts to ask.

On another note if we were to camp at another campsite in the area during the rally would we be able to attend the rally functions?

Thanks,
Roy & Debbie Allen

Doublegranch

Roy & Debra:

Absolutely you may attend the Rally festivities. We have 5 other RV's staying elsewhere that are attending. But to be added to our Rally count for attendance purposes, you must attend each day!
The reason is Heartland pays the chapter $20 for each member that attends a rally to help offset the cost for prizes and food. We can only show you on our reports if you attend each rally day. Your RV doesn't have to be physically at the Rally site!

rutranger

Roy & Debra:

Absolutely you may attend the Rally festivities. We have 5 other RV's staying elsewhere that are attending. But to be added to our Rally count for attendance purposes, you must attend each day!
The reason is Heartland pays the chapter $20 for each member that attends a rally to help offset the cost for prizes and food. We can only show you on our reports if you attend each rally day. Your RV doesn't have to be physically at the Rally site!

Okay then I will see if we can find a decent place to psrk our rig and then I will let you know. If ee come out we definitely attend the festivities. :cool:

Thanks Garry...

RoadJunkie

Gary, in Las Vegas you indicated you would put Susan and I on the wait list. I don't see our name, so I hope you could check on it? Thanks.

Doublegranch

I will be happy to add you to the wait list...Need to be honest as the chance of clearing is very slim.
All sites have been paid in advance. We may have a couple of cancellations and you will be number 15 on the list.
Send me you full name and I will add you.

Doublegranch

83 Days til Havasu Lift Off!!!!
We should get some great shots of the balloons from our beach at the park..
Bring your camera's.......

dykesj11

I will be happy to add you to the wait list...Need to be honest as the chance of clearing is very slim.
All sites have been paid in advance. We may have a couple of cancellations and you will be number 15 on the list.
Send me you full name and I will add you.
We're Jim & Lynn Dykes. Understand it's unlikely but thought we'd ask. Maybe next time. And thanks.

Doublegranch

Jim & Lynn

I have added you to the wait list...
You are also on the list for the Mountain Regional Rally as well.
While the the wait list doesn't look good for this rally, I am confident you will get cleared on the Regional Rally.

Doublegranch

Rally Group Lunch update:
Wed: Jan 11th 1 pm
Lunch has been set up for the Black Bear Restaurant just a few miles from the Rally.
Parking is a little tight last time I was there so you may want to car pool.
The Mgr will block off one side of the restaurant for our group depending on our numbers.
Each couple will receive a separate bill and no group tip will be added. Tip on your own.

Please make a posting if you would like to join the group luncheon or pm me.

A big thank you to Steve & Ginger for running around town and setting this up for the rally!!

Doublegranch

Update Continues!!!!

Wed Jan 11 1PM...group lunch at Black Bear Restaurant
Fri Jan 13 8 AM...group breakfast at Black Bear Restaurant
NOTE: I need an aprox head count so they can set aside space for our group...
Breakfast is always very busy so we need to be there a little early..

Honey Wagon......
If anyone would like to have a sewer dump service during the rally, we have a vendor that is able to do this on either Thursday or Friday morning!
The cost is $35 per RV.
Remember the Park does have convenient dump stations but if your tanks won't hold out for the week, this service is available without moving your RV. Let me know if you would like this service. A set number is not required for this service!

Make your RSVP for the group breakfast and lunch as well as any interest for the Honey Wagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.