EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Sarge:

Good luck in you offer, but sites 14 & 16 is the Heartland Cove where all the festivities will be held...You won't get those two sites....also they are next to the Dog Beach and Harley & Jetta will not allow Ann & Rick to trade site 16....I have site 14.....If a trade does occurs, I need to know as the Park will need to make the changes. Any trade will have to be for the exact same dates...some arrive early and some on the rally dates only...so a trade would have to be the exact same dates on both sides.

Mrsfish

150% correct- no chance for site 16, but you and the shepherds are more than welcome to visit and hang out!! I'll even spring for a cold beer!

Doublegranch

HONEY WAGON UPDATE:

Please note this service is "CASH ONLY" no checks or credit cards...

We will create a list of names & Site numbers on Tuesday evening during our Snack pot luck and Social Intervention!!

A big Thank you to Steve & Ginger for running around and getting all this lined up.....

Doublegranch

Welcome Jerrod & Rhonda Jess to the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally.....
They were just cleared from the wait list! I know you are both excited and thanks for singing up for the Scavenger hunt!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thank you Garry! We are so excited and sure looking forward to it! Please let us know if we can help with anything. We also have a smoker if you need an extra one for the wings. Can't wait!!

Welcome Jerrod & Rhonda Jess to the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally.....
They were just cleared from the wait list! I know you are both excited and thanks for singing up for the Scavenger hunt!

Doublegranch

Yes..bring the smoker...we have 40 lbs of party wings to cook for the snack pot luck...
THanks for the offer! Excited to see you guys again.

Ron-Cookie

Hey we are only a little over a week from the this Balloon Event... Are you getting ready and excited? :rolleyes: Better watch out London Bridge we are coming your way! :D

Doublegranch

Ron & Cookie:

Almost ready!! Need to pick up a few more things, start packing the Sundance and hope it will all "Fit"...I really need a small trailer to pull behind the Sundance for all this stuff!!!! See you both soon.....I arrive on the 8th..

Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

John:
We would all forgive you for the lack of attendance if you took Ann's suggestion and Fed X us some "fireball", of course with a sealed cap......not what you posting shows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron-Cookie

Ron & Cookie:

Almost ready!! Need to pick up a few more things, start packing the Sundance and hope it will all "Fit"...I really need a small trailer to pull behind the Sundance for all this stuff!!!! See you both soon.....I arrive on the 8th..

Safe Travels.

We are in on the 8th as well... Out on the 16th... Perle can't wait to see your girls! This Rally will be a hoot... :)

Mrsfish

Monday Taco Night:

i am going to restart taco night. (something I started at the first ARIZONA rally then stopped last year when I tried doing a rally while also working- will never do that again😳)...This is an open invitation to anyone who will at the prerally on Monday afternoon. I will supply carne asada tacos and new this year- chicken fajitas. And because I'm really picky- we will bring all the tortillas needed. I just need a head count and people can bring whatever they want - or nothing.

Please just provide a head head count so I can adjust as necessary- but there's always been plenty, so if you forget - please come anyway.

Az_Ernie

Monday Taco Night:

i am going to restart taco night. (something I started at the first ARIZONA rally then stopped last year when I tried doing a rally while also working- will never do that again😳)...This is an open invitation to anyone who will at the prerally on Monday afternoon. I will supply carne asada tacos and new this year- chicken fajitas. And because I'm really picky- we will bring all the tortillas needed. I just need a head count and people can bring whatever they want - or nothing.

Please just provide a head head count so I can adjust as necessary- but there's always been plenty, so if you forget - please come anyway.
Ann,

Marie and I should arrive on Monday, around 1 or 2pm. If we're not too late, count us in. We'll let you know what we're bringing shortly. I'm thinking it will be some sort of salsa. Taco Night - great idea!

Ernie and Marie

Doublegranch

Hummmmm Chicken fajitas & Marie's salsa....count me in as well.
I am thinking what to bring....may be a surprise!

Mrsfish

Ann,

Marie and I should arrive on Monday, around 1 or 2pm. If we're not too late, count us in. We'll let you know what we're bringing shortly. I'm thinking it will be some sort of salsa. Taco Night - great idea!

Ernie and Marie

Probably put everything out around 4... the whole idea is for people arriving on monday to NOT have to cook after travel and set up. I Loooove me some good salsa- thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Hummmmm Chicken fajitas & Marie's salsa....count me in as well.
I am thinking what to bring....may be a surprise!

your smile and a hug would be good for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.