EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Lake Havasu will not be the same after the Scavenger hunt....Rumor has it that a lot of cheating, "undercover" operations and bribery went into the creativity for the title of "WINNER". While all the teams did an excellent job, they were all within a couple of points from each other and the winning team by only 1 point....They had 3 pages of items to secured in two hours and wow did they do a SUPER JOB! While we have hundreds of photo and video evidence of their questionable public behavior, here are a couple from the winning team!!!!!!! We will attempt to put together & post a Classic Heartland document for future "blackmail" of all the teams with questions about some possible rumored illegal activity!!!!!!!!!!!!Hummmm won't allow pictures to load...will try later! Winning teams records must be sealed by order of the Havasu Superior Court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me! This team had a run in with the police twice on the "hunt"? No officer I don't need medical help...it's call the "Alligator" a dance from the 60's/70's, but did it have to be in the middle of the Walmart store?....by the way can I have a picture being handcuffed? No I am not shoplifting!!!!Just looking for a 70's style red bikini....FOUND IT...John, we only asked for "One" smiley face! Really?? yes it is Hippy Linda the wife of a sophisticated Calif Attorney....Really? Okay Marie, while we don't have a lot of evidence on you, we know you were the enabler with your photographic documentation of these public outbursts! We caught you attempting to duplicate the Hollywood Square Tic Tack Toe board!
Okay...who was the culprit that T-peed the Heartland Retired Chief of Police house in Havasu?? No pictures yet as it is still considered a "Crime Scene"....

Attachments

• VID_20170112_103702199.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • IMG_20170112_114730057.jpg
    IMG_20170112_114730057.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 97
  • VID_20170112_101845339.mp4
    6.3 MB
  • IMG_20170112_103849445.jpg
    IMG_20170112_103849445.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20170112_114630487_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170112_114630487_HDR.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20170112_101502078.jpg
    IMG_20170112_101502078.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20170112_115835952.jpg
    IMG_20170112_115835952.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Mrsfish

Lake Havasu will not be the same after the Scavenger hunt....Rumor has it that a lot of cheating, "undercover" operations and bribery went into the creativity for the title of "WINNER". While all the teams did an excellent job, they were all within a couple of points from each other and the winning team by only 1 point....They had 3 pages of items to secured in two hours and wow did they do a SUPER JOB! While we have hundreds of photo and video evidence of their questionable public behavior, here are a couple from the winning team!!!!!!! We will attempt to put together & post a Classic Heartland document for future "blackmail" of all the teams with questions about some possible rumored illegal activity!!!!!!!!!!!!Hummmm won't allow pictures to load...will try later! Winning teams records must be sealed by order of the Havasu Superior Court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me! This team had a run in with the police twice on the "hunt"? No officer I don't need medical help...it's call the "Alligator" a dance from the 60's/70's, but did it have to be in the middle of the Walmart store?....by the way can I have a picture being handcuffed? No I am not shoplifting!!!!Just looking for a 70's style red bikini....FOUND IT...John, we only asked for "One" smiley face! Really?? yes it is Hippy Linda the wife of a sophisticated Calif Attorney....Really? Okay Marie, while we don't have a lot of evidence on you, we know you were the enabler with your photographic documentation of these public outbursts! We caught you attempting to duplicate the Hollywood Square Tic Tack Toe board!
Okay...who was the culprit that T-peed the Heartland Retired Chief of Police house in Havasu?? No pictures yet as it is still considered a "Crime Scene"....

Official protest to be filed this afternoon.

Doublegranch

The "Honorable" attorney of law Mr. Anthony Wilson will lead off the opening arguments at 4 PM today....Followed by 17 scavenger hunt protesters!
Audience may have to help rule in this unusual situation of 18 grown ups acting like 16 year olds in the calm city of Lake Havasu!

Oh..Did I mention this is all happening over the "Third" day of the famous Margarita Fountain! I would like to thank my VP of Margaritas Hippy, AZ Chapter for staying steady at the job of keeping up with the gang's drinking habits....so far but no one is really counting..we have gone through 5 "LARGE" bottles of the special ingredient you included when making this delicious drink!~~~ Phil....is it true you drank 1 1/2 bottles by yourself?

WeRWilsons

The "Honorable" attorney of law Mr. Anthony Wilson will lead off the opening arguments at 4 PM today....Followed by 17 scavenger hunt protesters!
Audience may have to help rule in this unusual situation of 18 grown ups acting like 16 year olds in the calm city of Lake Havasu!

Oh..Did I mention this is all happening over the "Third" day of the famous Margarita Fountain! I would like to thank my VP of Margaritas Hippy, AZ Chapter for staying steady at the job of keeping up with the gang's drinking habits....so far but no one is really counting..we have gone through 5 "LARGE" bottles of the special ingredient you included when making this delicious drink!~~~ Phil....is it true you drank 1 1/2 bottles by yourself?

I fully expect arguments to begin promptly at 4 pm!!! Then we will likely need to send the decision to the jury!!

Doublegranch

Havasu Balloon Festival Rally Superior Court hereby officially summons the following teams and all parties affiliated either currently or in the past with the following entities:
Team "Free Spirit", Team Wolfman Jack", Team "peace sign", Team "pet rock"....

You are hereby summoned to appear at 4 PM at the "Heartland Cove" A place of peace, calm and brotherly Love, to present your photographic evidence and be able to verbally articulate why your cheating actions should allow your team to be considered for the title of "Winner" of the prestigious event that took place on January 12 2017! In the affidavit filed by complaining parties, each team has been accused of cheating, illegal activities and over stating their position for credit awards during this event....You have also disrupted the retirement quiet community of Lake Havasu, caused undue stress on the Havasu Police officers, Merchants and failed to properly purchase "said" items required for photographic evidence during this event! This on top of the felonious assault on a "said" retired Chief of Police Residence! These are very serious charges and allegations and it is requested that you bring legal counsel to assist in your defense!

Signed By the Clerk for the Superior Court for the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally....

Gordonandbetty

Tonight will be a fun night watching the battle between the teams!! Of course the margaritas may help the jury decide who is right and the winner.

Mrsfish

As this rally comes to a close for some of us, I want to shout out a big THANK YOU to everyone! I made it my mission to meet some new people and I am happy to say that hippy, Lisa, Sue, Wes, Carolyn,Marie, Ernie, Candy, Paul, Rhonda and jerrod made my trip even that much more enjoyable! Reconnected with friends from other rally s (Floyd, Wayne) and of course my AZ chapter homies!! Thank you to Garry for all you do...thx to Jei for the dumplings- they were awesome! To John and Debbie for our future plans and for Jim and Nancy Beletti for all you do to keep this owners club chugging along.

Happy trails everyone and we'll see you down the road! - Ann and Rick

Az_Ernie

As this rally comes to a close for some of us, I want to shout out a big THANK YOU to everyone! I made it my mission to meet some new people and I am happy to say that hippy, Lisa, Sue, Wes, Carolyn,Marie, Ernie, Candy, Paul, Rhonda and jerrod made my trip even that much more enjoyable! Reconnected with friends from other rally s (Floyd, Wayne) and of course my AZ chapter homies!! Thank you to Garry for all you do...thx to Jei for the dumplings- they were awesome! To John and Debbie for our future plans and for Jim and Nancy Beletti for all you do to keep this owners club chugging along.

Happy trails everyone and we'll see you down the road! - Ann and Rick
Ann and Rick,

Thank you both for the use of your front yard and your fire pit every night. You're both gracious hosts and awesome all around good folks! See you guys again in April. Safe travels!

Ernie and Marie

Doublegranch

For a few the Rally ends tomorrow "Sunday" while the balance will have a free day and depart on Monday!
This was one "Hoot" of a Rally and a big thank you to the RAT Team! You guys really make this all come together and support the activities required to make each event a success. Hippy the VP of Margaritas, Candy, Jeanne, Marie & Carolyn for helping set up and organize, Paul, Wes, Ernie, JimA, JimB, Rick for the grilling expertise and of course the "Attendees" in which this rally would not be a success without you! JimB for the Margarita Fountain and the Arizona State Park for allowing us to book this venue 2 1/2 years in advance and hold the entire park.
While the weather didn't cooperate the last day for our final event, the ez-ups really helped out...The scavenger hunt was one exciting event in which people will not forget for a long time....while protests and appeals were requested the 4 Judges ruling for the Winner was final. It was further decided the audience was tainted for an appeal and could not make a competent jury without bias....thus a change of venue was requested and consideration will be given to a "Sequel" to be held at the Mountain Regional Rally in Pueblo, Colo June 5-10, 2018....
Please note while the rate of flow from the Margarita fountain was blamed for the actions of the scavenger hunt teams and the Rally leadership allowing it, it should be known that the "Rally attendees" brought the alcohol and leaderships only contributing factor was the provision of the Mix, Ice, Cups and one heck of a bartender! The appeal will in fact be granted and new rules drawn up!
Safe Travels everyone! Thank you for supporting the Arizona Chapter, Mountain Region and the HOC community....
Mountain Regional Rally will arrive faster than you think!

jimtoo

Well... I certainly hope all this was recorded on video and a full version of all episodes is posted and made available to all interested Heartlanders and any others.

If not,,, we shall,,, .. ???

Doublegranch

Jim....Yes we have both photographic and video evidence! Will review how to make this "classic" documentation available for further BlackMail and consideration for buying more "liability" insurance for the next Rally....Perhaps you may be of assistance in this area.

paulh

Garry & Kathy -
Thank you again for all of your hard work in putting on another wonderful rally. Your enthusiasm is contagious and leads to everyone having a lot of fun. Also, thank you Ann & Rick for all of your hard work in making Heartland Cove the rallying point. It was great seeing old friends again, meeting new friends and just enjoying the beach and Lake Havasu. We hope everyone has the safest of travels and are looking forward to future rallies and seeing you again.

jbeletti

Nancy and I made a 3-day ride from cold and snowy CO to make this AZ rally. We met some new (to us) members, some really new (signed up at this rally) members and some old friends.

We enjoyed Lake Havasu City, learned a lot about it at the local museum, twice ate lunch at the end of the original London Bridge, shared many meals and campfires with members and much more.

This rally was well organized (thank you Garry) and well executed (thank you RATs) and very well attended (>40 rigs) for a chapter rally.

We're happy we decided to join it. Thanks Garry and Team! We head to ABQ, then TX for the majority of the winter. Travel safe everyone and see you down the road.

chiefaret

Weather finally broke, albeit to late for some of the folks who had to take off today. Regardless of the weather it was a good time with Gary putting on another great rally. Took a couple pictures of the 35-40 balloons that took off this morning.

Attachments

• DSC01410.jpg
    DSC01410.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC01435.jpg
    DSC01435.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC01430.jpg
    DSC01430.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC01427.jpg
    DSC01427.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC01423.jpg
    DSC01423.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 55

jasons09cyclone

A big thanks to Garry for organizing this rally..
Everything was great we had a great time. It was nice to meet new friends.
We saw a few overturned trailers and a small rv in a police standoff on the way home so be safe your way home..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Hey guys, remember the new couple that pulled into the park on our last day with the new 2017 Bighorn with temp tags? Well they just left my RV and signed up as new Arizona Chapter Members.....also signed up for the Campout in April.....Good work on making them feel so welcome and how could they say no with 10 members on their front door!!!!!!!!!!!
I will make a post of "Welcome" once their membership is approved, should be in a couple days...

jimtoo

Jim....Yes we have both photographic and video evidence! Will review how to make this "classic" documentation available for further BlackMail and consideration for buying more "liability" insurance for the next Rally....Perhaps you may be of assistance in this area.

Now if you will forward or post in our private area I will start putting the price tags on the pics and videos. I'm sure this will be a big help for director and moderator retirement fun----d.

Happy to hear you had a great time.

Jim M

Doublegranch

Jim:

What a great idea! I will take a 10% cut as I am remodeling the barn for the Sundance and need a little financial touch!!! Make sure you are a little "over" zealous in the pricing as some pic's are more damaging than others...with over a hundred still photo's and 10 video's....I am thinking your retirement would keep you in a new Landmark every year!

Status
Not open for further replies.