EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwcox

Garry, I'd like to arrive on Saturday Feb. 20 and leave as planned. Better put me down for the horse race too!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Rodeo Attendees:
I am attempting to obtain a block of general admission tickets for Friday's events at the Rodeo. On Friday, all the cowboys that have remained are in the "money hunt" and the final payouts will be on Sunday. I think this will be a great day for the group! Also will see what a bus would cost us to/from the RV resort to the Rodeo. Traffic can be a bear and a bus would be more relaxing for everyone. Not sure what all this will cost on an individual basis, but if you are interested let me know. I will post the prices once obtained. This rodeo generally is sold out each day, so buying the tickets ahead of time will assure us space.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We are interested in attending. We grew up in rodeo country but it has been a long time since attending one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Possum51

Please put Pat and I down for the bus. Plus our friends, Nancy and Fred Salin. Thanks Garry!

Pat and Elaine Poole

phrich

Put Tom and I down for tickets and bus --- I don't know if I have ever been to one before.... should be a whole lot of fun

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Penny:

Now a Rodeo is a little different from our Bowl a Thon....you just can't go running out in the middle and coach along the Cowboys, can't offer them Fireball or your Cherry soaked in Vodka!!!
Tom, I hope you can keep a "Bridle" on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.