EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
One week from today we will be in Tucson. Can hardly wait. Get my baby out of storage Thursday, get it loaded on Friday and leave early Saturday morning.

See ya'll there.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jim:
Can't wait to meet you both....Safe Travels....I have a video camera for you to run while JohnD makes his famous ride!
See you in a week....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Jim:
Can't wait to meet you both....Safe Travels....I have a video camera for you to run while JohnD makes his famous ride!
See you in a week....

I only hope I don't disappoint!

We leave on Friday and will roll in to Tucson on Monday!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
If JohnD has is clean undies on for the races......If not I might have to pass on the video camera.

I'll be bringing a couple of pair . . . :eek:

By the way . . . Cathy is making her Cheezy Potatoes for the potluck!

Mrsfish

Put us down for Macaroni and cheese. Can't wait to get to AZ and play some golf.

john- just a piece of advise. This town is FULL right now with all the events going on and the snowbirds too....get your reservations for the course made now. If I can help- please let me know.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Safe travels to all but especially to the Colorado group....remember, you'll be returning in March!!
Have fun at the rally:cool:

Doublegranch

Rodeo Tickets & Charter bus:

Rodeo ticket purchase = 48
Current tickets available = 4

Bus was increased to = 55 seats
Rodeo= 44, bus only = 10 Total seats 54
The bus will allow me to stand so we could get two more riders for a total of 56 on the Bus.

bkdance

Super excited! We leave central California Friday and arrive on Saturday.
Put us down for authentic Arizona BBQ green salad.��

Doublegranch

Kim & Bob:

Can't wait to see you guys again.....Got you down for the salad. Also I will PM you....Tom & Rich are arriving on Sunday, Tom broke his back and needs a little help setting up...
They are in site 1484, Landmark. I won't arrive until Monday....If you can give them a hand, I will buy you a cold one!

Doublegranch

Surprise announcement:

We have three Heartland Brand Reps for our Rally Friday & Saturday.
One each for the following units: Big Horn, Big Country, Landmark
They each will be giving a talk and answering questions on Friday evening, prior to our "Steal a Gift" night..
They will be around on Saturday for questions as well.
By the way: Heartland will be co sponsoring the Luncheon at La Mesa on Saturday at noon.

TomEgenes

Founding Montana Chapter Leaders-retired
Just joined the group and see the rally is in Tucson. We were planning on being in Tucson during this time and it would be fun to meet other Heartland owners. We have a 2012 Landmark San Antonio. Can we book the KOA at the special rate? Any info you can give us to join in the rally? I guess better later than never - Tom

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Just joined the group and see the rally is in Tucson. We were planning on being in Tucson during this time and it would be fun to meet other Heartland owners. We have a 2012 Landmark San Antonio. Can we book the KOA at the special rate? Any info you can give us to join in the rally? I guess better later than never - Tom

TomEgenes

On the very first page there is a phone number to contact Gary. Try that or send him a PM(private message).

wino2

YIPPIEEE! One week and counting! Can't wait to see our ol' friends, and meet some new ones!
Everyone travel safe!!!

Doublegranch

Tom:

I sent you a pm to call me right away....I have an extra site that was going to be released....
I will hold it for you but need we need to get in touch...

Status
Not open for further replies.