EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 06/08/2022 to 06/12/2022

Added to Calendar: 06/08/22, 06/09/22, 06/10/22, 06/11/22, 06/12/22

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader

HOC Jackson Rancheria Rally June 8 till the 12th 2022

3/13/2022 UPDATE

Hi Folks, all sites remain booked. The Fins and Lewis have canceled. We have moved O’Conner and Limpach from the waitlist. We continue working with Heartland Marketing for vendor outreach and sponsorships.

Here is where we are so far:

· TST is donating a 4 sensor monitoring system with a display for our raffle or auction; In addition, they are offering a Rally Discount (see flyer)

· Heartland is contributing to offset the cost of our Saturday evening dinner

Speaking of the Saturday dinner: We have contacted one of Jackson’s highly acclaimed Italian Restaurants (Teresa’s Place) and have agreed on the following menu:

Bread & Butter

House Salad w/ dressing

Meat Lasagna

Pasta Pesto

Eggplant Parmesan(vegetarian dish)

Due to the fact, the RV Park will not allow caterers to set up and serve; we will be asking for volunteers to help.

In addition to helping with our Saturday night dinner, Heartland will be sending out T-shirts for everyone attending; please email me your sizes. Just a reminder for those of you who have yet to send me your sizes, please do so now.

Raffle prizes: We continue to seek donations. Stand by for more updates on the items.

Dan Barnett has offered to coordinate the CornHole Tournament. THANK YOU.

Dan has opened up the tournament sign-ups, please email me, and I will connect you with Dan or PM him on Facebook.

If you have made a reservation and have to cancel, DO NOT CALL THE PARK, or we will lose the site. Instead, call or email me, and I will work with the park to save the site.

Kurt & Gail

klatipow@outlook.com
View attachment 66924
Hey folks, we remain fully booked. Please remember to send me your RSVP for the Friday Happy Hour
HOC NEVADA CHAPTER JUNE 8-12 COUNT DOWN
RALLY AGENDA
Wednesday, June 8: Check-in starts at 3 PM space 34
Informal fire ring gathering around 6 PM (bring your chairs and propane fire rings
Thursday, June 9: Check-in continues at site 34
5:pM Ish: gather at the lawn aka (Gathering Site) near site 34 for Pot Luck appetizer, meet and greet, and start raffle ticket sales. Bring your favorite beverages
Friday, June 10:
5 PM to 6:30: Happy Hour at the Biggest Little Kitchen Store in Jackson. Appetizers, beverages, and giveaways. Please RSVP to Kurt
Saturday, June 11:
1 PM: Cornhole Tournament Kick off
5:30: Group Dinner at the gathering site. Please bring your setups and favorite dessert to share
Sunday, June 12: Safe Travels

DEBJER

Deb Earls here,
Just responded to Kurts email concerning the kitchen store event. Jerry and I would like to be added to the list.