EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 10/13/2016 to 10/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Thank You to the staff of Helwig Winery. Hosting tastings for nearly 50 people. VERY in depth winery and cave tour Including a BARREL Tasting! Fabulous 2015 Tempranillo. The Pacific Region Heartland Owners group is SO Very grateful for Helwig's hospitality!
3805e548f1c50a12fb54e71a48093735.jpg
0010d53ca43bace6fa4259462f7edf11.jpg
0bd1974f88f1befca6a83dc0ff410957.jpg
8d86b0153b510cdc8d3e8626b1628d0c.jpg
c36e58a0bec0f95c1c93ad17be4c8339.jpg
dc4e77b8627b5d0079c57a79f8880448.jpg
22e3d06691cc5b6653dbf933b86a2b83.jpg
0be659fb8d9b4a9aa87c49365edcaac6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Looks like fun! We made it! See you all tonight

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Glad you guys made it!!

Appetizer night at 5:00 in clubhouse, see everyone there!! More fun times!!

For20hunter

We are sad that you couldn't make the wine tasting, but thrilled that you made it and will be joining us for the remainder of the events!

Rod and Kelly
Looks like fun! We made it! See you all tonight

Gaffer

Congrats Chuck and Donna on hosting the biggest chapter rally in the history of the HOC. This is one to remember and it is not over yet!

gasman

Camp Socializer
Chuck and Donna, what a great rally! We have had a wonderful time. Thank you for all of your hard work now it is time for you to take a deep breath and relax!!

For20hunter

Chuck and Donna,

What a well planned and executed rally! The effort in planning this rally is crystal clear and Kelly and I just want to say "thank you" to both of you and to your core team of helpers for all your hard work! You guys pulled off a great rally with good times, AMAZING food and great fellowship!! We met so many awesome people in your chapter and look forward to the next time already! We are hoping we can make Durango in the spring, but as we discussed, that will depend on our work and vacation schedules that we are able to pull off around the first of the year! You two are an obvious great choice to be leading the NorCal chapter!!!! Keep up the great work and see you all down the road. Safe travels everyone!

Rod and Kelly!

TikiDawg

Chuck and Donna,
This was our first rally and what an excellent experience. The two of you and your team did a fantastic job. We had a wonderful time meeting all the Heartlanders. Thank you so much.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TheWade2

Donna and Chuck,

What an absolutely wonderful Rally you have put together! So many great things, from wine tasting to meals! For first timers at hosting, we are totally impressed with all you have done. It is obvious you put lots of time, energy and thought into this Rally!! Thank you for that and your friendship! It is all appreciated!

Steve and Carol Wade

- - - Updated - - -

Tom,

We have enjoyed your photography. Helps us to remember all of the fun we have had! Thank you for the photos and your wonderful sense of humor, my friend!

Steve and Carol Wade

shelsay

Big thanks to Donna and Chuck for a great rally. You made it look so easy, but we know how much effort you put in. We are looking forward to the spring rally at Durango. We know it will be awesome.

Dave and Pat

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
UPDATE:

Lunch at noon in clubhouse today. Leftover nachos, tri tip sliders, & more. Please join us!

Rig tour cancelled due to weather.

Ice cream social is a go at 3:30 in clubhouse. More gifts to be given away!!

Thank you Tom for the amazing video!!

Thank you to everyone for a great rally. You all are what makes these rallies a success!! Wonderful Heartland family!!

jbeletti

Chuck and Donna,

I go to a LOT of rallies each year. Your rally was among the best I've been to. Bravo to you both for an opportunity-packed, well-planned and well-executed rally!

A big thanks also to your team. From check-in, to decorating, to cooking, to cleanup, to photography and more - what a great team, what a great job. Thank you volunteers!

And to the attendees, all 100+ of you - you are why great leaders like Chuck and Donna want to put in the time and effort to plan and execute events like this. Thank you for your attendance!

Thanks also to TJ and Happy Daze RV for bringing show coaches, providing beer, wine, door prizes and I believe cash for the meat for our dinner. So few dealers go this far to support RV clubs. You guys really get it. Thank you!

8amps

For those of you staying today and looking for somewhere to eat, Rosebud's in Jackson is yum!
dc0dcce17fc9983c74dc5447200729bb.jpg

jbeletti

For those of you staying today and looking for somewhere to eat, Rosebud's in Jackson is yum!

That looks WAY better than the breakfast I had today:)

We're planning to take in the seafood buffet at the Rancheria tonight around 5 pm with some other Heartlanders. Join us!

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Wonderful Event: Chuck and Donna, thank you for a wonderful time.

2016 Heartland California North Chapter Rally Video of the Jackson Rally, wonderful people and a wonderful time:

This Video includes images captured by many of the attendees (thank your for captures) and those I photo bombed during the events. Thank You for helping in creating this video of Memories. Enjoy:

https://youtu.be/sKF9wlZIfhM

Tom and Lorraine

Last edited:

Thenomads

Donna & Chuck,

You guys are the bomb, it is hard to leave such an awesome event but all good things must come to an end.
Now for the anticipation of the next one.

thanks a billion :cool:

Bogie

Once again, we would like to thank Chuck and Donna for organizing a great rally!

The rain reminded me of when I was a Boy Scout leader. Whenever we went on a camp out and it rained more than ½ inch, those that went on the camp out were awarded a puddle duck patch. So, since we had more than 4 inches of rain this weekend, I am awarding everyone who participated a puddle duck.

IMG_1914 (1).jpg

To get the real thing, you would have had to have spent the weekend in a tent, so you'll have to be happy with a reasonable facsimile. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.