EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/17/2015 to 9/21/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
Just two spaces left...any interest, please let me know ASAP...

Thanks,
Stacy

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Stacy, I look at your List and notice you have not added our Friends, I messaged you about last week and also posted back on April 19 2015:

Can You please make sure our friends; Pam and David Gedalia(SOB Titanium Owners) get one of the two remaining spots.

Just two spaces left...any interest, please let me know ASAP...

Thanks,
Stacy

gmc

Hello All,

Time to start sending the money!
$30 per night and SOB's need to add $20 to their total...

Please put arrival and departure dates on check and your HOC user name.

Thank you,

Stacy Joyner
P. O. Box 917
San Andreas, CA 95249

gmc

Dear RASKIDMORE,

I have you on the list to attend the Jackson Rally - please let me know date you will be arriving and date departing...

Thank you an looking forward to meeting you...

Stacy

How do I get you money and I just sent you private message sorry for confusion!
I am mailing you a check today!
- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the link someone sent me so now I know where I am!

Last edited:

Thenomads

Hello,
We are looking forward to the Jackson Rally, always a good time!

Corey and M'Lissa Haskin will arrive Thursday Sept 17 after work so it won't be until 6:00pm. We will leave on Sunday Sept 20, work calls.

Brett and Jennie Haskin will arrive Friday Sept 18 and leave on Sunday Sept 20.

If possible could the Corey Haskin rig and the Brett Haskin rig be next to each other? That would be great!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Corey, M'Lissa, Brett, Jennie and the Boys (and Brady too)

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Stacey,

We sent off our check today for the rally! Let us know if you don't receive it within the next few days. Looking forward to another GREAT Jackson Rally. We will be happy to provide any assistance you need.

Doris

NorthCal Bob

Stacy,
I will be sending a check on Monday to cover our dates arriving on Sept 15 and leaving Sept 21. Total of 6 nights.

Thanks Bob

Rddocatt

The Dyers will be there Friday-Sunday (2 nts) what is the cost per night and what address do I send it too. Thanks
Sandy & Rick

gmc

Thank you...

- - - Updated - - -

$30 per night...Stacy Joyner, P. O. Box 917, San Andreas, CA 95249

- - - Updated - - -

Received payment...thank you...I will have sign-up sheets for helping during check-in!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Stacy,

Kelly and I haven't forgotten about your rally and to let you know whether we are coming or not, but just haven't gotten the days off work yet. I am able to get the 17th to the 20th off, but have to be at work Monday Morning, so if Kelly can get those same days off, we will be there. It will just mean a VERY quick trip down and back with a long drive back on Sunday the 20th.

Let you know soon.

Rod

Thank you...

- - - Updated - - -

$30 per night...Stacy Joyner, P. O. Box 917, San Andreas, CA 95249

- - - Updated - - -

Received payment...thank you...I will have sign-up sheets for helping during check-in!

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Stacy,

Kelly and I haven't forgotten about your rally and to let you know whether we are coming or not, but just haven't gotten the days off work yet. I am able to get the 17th to the 20th off, but have to be at work Monday Morning, so if Kelly can get those same days off, we will be there. It will just mean a VERY quick trip down and back with a long drive back on Sunday the 20th.

Let you know soon.

Rod

Rod and Kelly, Sure hope you can get the time off and make it to Jackson....but, MAN, those are going to be some LONG travel days!!!! :( We'll make sure to have some good wine for you on your arrival and LOTS of coffee for your departure!!

Doris

gmc

I hope it works out for you...would love to meet you...
I agree Doris!

gmc

August 15th Deadline for money...please send in ASAP. Also, if you haven't already PM me with your arrival and departure dates. Thanks so much, Stacy

WeRWilsons

Hi Stacy,

I found your address posted within the thread and will send our check to that address....but quick question...I didnt see any information posted regarding a raffle or if there will be one. When you have a chance, please let us know if there will be a raffle, whether we need to bring a raffle gift and if so what the price limit should be? Thanks for the heads up...

Anthony & Linda Wilson

For20hunter

Rod and Kelly, Sure hope you can get the time off and make it to Jackson....but, MAN, those are going to be some LONG travel days!!!! :( We'll make sure to have some good wine for you on your arrival and LOTS of coffee for your departure!!

Doris

"Like"

gmc

Yes, we will have a raffle...$20 limit...Thank you, Stacy

For20hunter

Okay, its official! We are coming to Jackson! We will be there Thursday evening and have to leave bright and early Sunday. Stacy, we will get your $90.00 check off to you in the morning for our 3 nights.

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.