EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2014 to 9/22/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_Teri

Thank you Kevin, Hennie, and ALL your helpers. We had a great time, best rally ever! I am so glad and excited you've signed up for another year!

Teri

PS-Crazy Daisy had a great time, too, even tho it was hard to tell!

jbeletti

Great work on the rally Kevin and Hennie and the teams that helped make this rally special.

Tom Chinn - thank you for the highlights video. I've shared it on Facebook :)

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
very nice job Tom. Hope to see u guys again soon

crunch

Kevin & Henny, what a blessing it was for us to run into you both in Sparks! Thank you so much for working so hard to get us included at this Rally! We had so much fun with all the activities, meeting new friends, and seeing all the old friends! Thank you so much for all your hard work to make this happen. We can't wait to do it again!

Jim & Kathy Millett

Gaffer

Thanks to the Whites for putting on a great rally and to Tom for the video. We enjoyed the kitchen store and visiting with old friends and new.

sshaulr

Thank you Hennie for putting on a fantastic Rally, We had a great time and it was great to meet so many nice people, sorry we didn't visit much on Sunday, I pulled a muscle in my back and had a hard time moving but it is much better now, our schedule is pretty busy the rest of the year so we hope to see you all again next year, thanks again for a great time!
Bruce & Shelly Corcoran
2015 Cyclone 3800HD
2007 GMC 3500HD Duramax Dually CC
Pleasanton, CA

Gaffer

Here are a couple of pictures from the "Come as you are" breakfast. Hey Dan who is your buddy? This was just another fun event well planned by Hennie & Kevin. Thanks again to both of you!! :rolleyes:

IMG_4174.jpg IMG_4173.jpg

mlpeloquin

Kevin and Henny,

Carol and I would like to thank you for all your hard work making a very enjoyable rally. Looking forward to next years rally!

Marc & Carol Peloquin

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
That was a wonderful slide show!

We were attending the the 2014 Colorado HOC Fall Rally last weekend in Rifle, Colorado as well . . .

For anyone who has never attended a rally . . . you should!

You'll never ever want to miss another!

NorthCal Bob

Thank You Henny and Kevin,
Great rally...you guys know how to make a rally a successful fun time, Bo and I enjoyed seeing our old friends and meeting so many new ppl, we look forwrd to next years rally, thanks to all the volunteers who help make a rally great. A special thanks to Tom for the slide show its amazing.

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Fyi: Photos i have taken at the 2013 and 2014 pacific regional and california central valley rallies are posted under: Tab above titled community and then under albums. Enjoy
tom

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Kevin & Hennie,

WOW - what a great rally!! A BIG thank you to you both & to all the volunteers!! A great turnout of 38 rigs. Jackson Rancheria RV Resort is one of our favorite places to go. We enjoyed visiting with everyone & meeting the new members. Friday nights potluck was filled with lots of delicious food. And it continued thru-out the weekend!!

Thank you to all of those who traveled from out of state, we enjoyed having you & hope you can come back again for next year's rally.

Thank you to Heartland for your support!

Thank you to Happy Daze for your support. Enjoyed touring the new rigs!

Thank you to The Kitchen Store for having all of us & providing the beer, wine & appetizers.

Can't wait to see our Heartland Family at the next rally. Travel safe everyone!

Thenomads

Kevin and Hennie,

We had a great time and look forward to next year. 38 rigs, that is awsome! A big thank you to Heartland and everybody who made this weekend possible. Such good people, good food and activities (golf, poker run, Kitchen Store, games) all weekend! The waffles were a great meal to end the Rally. Unfortunately we had to leave on Sunday because of a prior commitment W-O-R-K:-(

Hopefully we will see you in Yellowstone next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.