EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/25/2017 to 10/29/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aandaar

I put you down for Thursday through Sunday. You are in a premium pull through. That is $185.00 total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

WILCO. check will be in the mail shortly.

Hello everyone, we are brand new to the Heartland Club and just discovered this rally right here in our neck of the world. I realize at this late date we cannot get reservations and to be honest my husband is waiting for a surgery date for his back. Is it possible to drop by one day and get to meet you? We would love to see you all and get to see how a rally works. Oh yeah, we will have plenty of questions. Thanks for your help.:cool:

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Hello everyone, we are brand new to the Heartland Club and just discovered this rally right here in our neck of the world. I realize at this late date we cannot get reservations and to be honest my husband is waiting for a surgery date for his back. Is it possible to drop by one day and get to meet you? We would love to see you all and get to see how a rally works. Oh yeah, we will have plenty of questions. Thanks for your help.:cool:

Hi Oakmontravelers,
You are more than welcome to stop by and see us. Let me know what day you want to stop by so we can coordinate activities.

Bill K.

F_Goose

Hello all fellow Temecula Rallyers:

We will be bringing our Corn Hole game and our Ladderball game, and would like to challenge anyone to a friendly match. If others have a set-up also bring them along and we may be able to have a tournament for Rally bragging rights.

Let us know if you would like to participate!
Fred

billk263

Hi Rally Participants!
We're pleased to present our list of events;
Wednesday, October 25:
On your own. See old friends, meet some new ones.
Thursday;
12:30 pm. Wine tasting.
We will be traveling to some local winery's to taste and have some fun. Sorry. No tour bus, we will have to drive ourselves.
Friday;
1:00pm Accent Rv will be on site to talk about RV roofs and a professionally installed roof for RVs.
3:30pm Happy Hour. Bring your choice of drink and some snacks.
Saturday;
9:00 am Breakfast pot luck
11:00 am Games.
5:30 pm Dinner
The club will provide Fish or Chicken Tacos
Please bring a side or a dessert to share, enough for 4-6 people.
After Dinner we will be doing a gift exchange. Bring a un-wrapped gift up to $20.00
We are excited to see everyone and will welcome any comments or constructive suggestions at anytime.
See you soon!

Bill K.

Last edited:
Hi Oakmontravelers,
You are more than welcome to stop by and see us. Let me know what day you want to stop by so we can coordinate activities.

Bill K.

Thank you Bill. I see by your posted schedule that there will be Happy Hour on Friday at 3:00 p.m. Perhaps that would be the best time for us to stop by and introduce ourselves. If that works for you please let us know.

billk263

Thank you Bill. I see by your posted schedule that there will be Happy Hour on Friday at 3:00 p.m. Perhaps that would be the best time for us to stop by and introduce ourselves. If that works for you please let us know.

Having you for Happy Hour would be great!

billk263

Bill

Is it one gift per couple or per person?

That's a great question. I think it's really up to you, more prizes, more fun!
1 per couple is the minimum.
We will be selling raffle tickets for this gift exchange.

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Is there room for Lorraine and I at the Rally. Last minute we are able Get away. If so, do call the RV park for a reservation or do tell you what day we will be there and send you a check?

billk263

Is there room for Lorraine and I at the Rally. Last minute we are able Get away. If so, do call the RV park for a reservation or do tell you what day we will be there and send you a check?

I just sent you a PM

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Bill, Thank You for getting us in. We will be in Site A8: Arriving October 25th for four nights. We added four more nights with Passport American starting October 29 and leaving on November 2. For those that have not gotten Passport America, for membership of $44.00, we get Sunday thru Wednesday night for 50% off, so four nights for $100.

See you all soon. Looking forward seeing old friends and meet new ones.

I just sent you a PM

SD08ER

Bill
Breakfast pot luck. Can you explain what going on. A lot of us are confused on what we are doing.

billk263

Bill
Breakfast pot luck. Can you explain what going on. A lot of us are confused on what we are doing.

I've added this to the first post too;
Bring a favorite breakfast dish, fruit, doughnuts or ?? Its an excuse to hang out and be together

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Bill and Irene,

Sounds like you guys have planned a fun rally! We really wish we could be there, but with the darn work thing, we are just not able to make it. Have fun everyone!

Rod

OSIN

Hello all fellow Temecula Rallyers:

We will be bringing our Corn Hole game and our Ladderball game, and would like to challenge anyone to a friendly match. If others have a set-up also bring them along and we may be able to have a tournament for Rally bragging rights.

Let us know if you would like to participate!
Fred

Cornhole, we're in!

Status
Not open for further replies.