EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/26/2012 to 10/28/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If anyone is reading the rally thread today. Pat has decided to have a "sweet and greet" on Friday nite (tonite). I love surprises. She bought a couple of Costco pies, baked some cookies and will make coffee. It will be after dinner tonite....at 7 or 8ish. SO...if you have your name tags, please wear them. I don't wear mine so that way no one knows who the fearless leader of this mess is. I will spread the word when I get to the CG. See ya'll in a few hours.

wino2

Well we made it home long tow an hour an 20 minutes. This was our first Rally and can't tell everyone how
much we enjoyed it. Can't wait until the next one. The food was great, but the company was even better. What a great bunch of crazy people. Hope you didn't have anymore blow outs Marti. Take care everyone and we hope to see you all soon. Wayne and Melinda

sdgirl

GREAT Rally~! Great food,, GREAT people. Let's do it again soon! Hey, here's a funny (or odd) story. Passed a fiver on the way home with a flat tire on the drivers side. Said a quick prayer to God,,, "Please don't let me have a blow out on my coach on the way home" Got home soon, but as I was trying to park the rig in the driveway, I noticed a HUGE bulge on one of the tires on the coach,,, on the Drivers Side~! Now,, THAT is too much of a coincidence~!

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Bob and Pat
Lori and I had a great time at your rally meeting all of the new people that have joined your group and all of the regular rally members. Great idea with the sweet and great on friday night we think that everybody really enjoyed the deserts. Onice again GREAT RALLY.
Thanks again

FlyerChief

Thanks to all for a great weekend. It was fun to meet everyone. Dotty and I had a great time. We're already looking forward to next time.

Bill and Dotty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ccupton

Big thanks to Bob & Patty.

Carol and I had a great time. It was great meeting everyone. Looking forward to the next one. I guess from now on we will be known as an S.O.B. Hope all had a safe trip home.

frumbawa

Another big thanks to Bob and Patty for putting together the rally. We also had a great time getting to know everyone and are looking forward to doing it again. While Chris and Carol my now be known as an SOB, you can call us "the real Frank and Claudine." If anyone runs into our ultra egos out on the road, tell them we said hi.

Until next time. Safe travels.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob and Patty,

Thanks again. Teri and I had a great time as always. It was really nice seeing everyone, long timers and new members alike.

Last but not least, it was really great to finally meet "The real Frank and Claudine". :) Trace

Last edited:

hogwaii

Many thanks to Bob and Patty for an excellent rally at Lake Skinner. Thanks for the invite and we met some really nice folks. We look forward to seeing you all again. Keep in touch, my screen name is: hogwaii, (combination of Harley's in Hawaii). We have the Cyclone 3950 and were at the rally with our SOB friends, Doyle and Janice.
Greg and Rhonda Hall

sandman

:cool:Hey guys, had a wonderful time at the rally. Just wanted to say it was great meeting all of you and it was nice seeing the all of the oldtimers. Wayne and malinda,yes i made it home without a blowout:cool: take care and hope to see everyone soon.

neilandnanci

Bob and Patty

We had a great time at the Rally and we just wanted to thank you for such a good time

Neil and Nanci

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Hi everyone, Pat and I really enjoy doing rallies. We always get to see old friends and meet new ones. The thing that makes these rallies great are the people that come. So give yourselves a big hand cause your are the rally...not Pat and I.

Bob and Pat

PS, Frank I figured out the Frank and Claudine thing. It was David and Kathy at the 1st rally. So your off the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.