EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, TEMECULA - 10/31/2014 to 11/1/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Bob and Patty:
Thanks for the rally and allowing this non-attendee to come to the potluck/gift exchange. I really like my 2 Heartland Coffee cups that I won.

Hope to see everybody down the road! Happy Rving!!!

Bill

It was great seeing you again. Glad you was able to make it.

TXTiger

I didn't make it to the rally but did get to attend the pot luck. Thanks for the invite and the bottle of wine I won in the raffle. Was good to see old friends again and meet some new ones even thou I was only there for a few hours. Thanks to everyone who hd a hand in making this rally happen.

wino2

Outstanding rally! Bob, you and Patty put on another great get together. We really enjoyed seeing friends both old and new. Can't wait to see everyone down the road. Thanks for everything!😋

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
WOW, what a great time Pat and I had at the rally. We had a great time making new friends and seeing old friends again. Great fireside gatherings with great information we "old timers" could pass on the some newbies. Rallies are for more than just fun. HL people are willing to share information as a family to other owners.

Pat and I want to give a BIG thank you to all the people that helped set up and clean up. I won't name everyone because everyone that came helped. We all want to thank Len and Susan for the music during the potluck. Thanks to all the ladies that provided food for the potluck. If you went away hungry...thats your fault.

Pat and I have only one goal putting these rallies. Are they some hard work and stressful at times...yes...but when Pat and I see everyone smiling and laughing it makes it all worth while. All chapter leaders goals are to make sure all HL rallies are the best and everyone has a great time and will want to come back to ours and attend all the other chapter rallies all over the country. We recieved many comment from people, even newbies. "That HL rallies like "family" getting together".

So again, thats to everyone that attended. It's because of you that come that makes Pat and I very happy we planned and put this rally together.

Bob, Pat and Callie "the wonder dog".
PS Callie always makes new friends also.

Wmnmy

Bob and Patty awesome rally we always have a great time with you guys and meeting new and past great folks .... winning the 50/50 was fun too ,,,,,,thank you all for a great time see u at the next one..

Jimsryker

Thanks Bob and Patty for the great rally! The mystery of the missing wallet was solved BTW.... It was swept into the dirty clothes bag and taken. Got it back Sunday afternoon. Whew! Lots of fun had and great to meet so many nice people. Thanks to everyone!

Jim

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Posted some pictures today. Will try and get the rest posted soon. Check back often.

//heartlandowners.org/album.php?albumid=491

Trailer Trash

Thanks Bob and Patty, you did a teriffic job. Enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Len you got talent. Would do this all again. Art and Teresa

RoadJunkie

To all: Susan and I had a blast! If we close our eyes, we can still see the campfire glow of friendly, happy, faces as we enjoyed the company and laughter of a great group of people. The opportunity to interact with like-minded, enthusiastic, Heartland owners was a real treat, especially new owners like Simon and Nory (sp?), Steve and Sandy, and Jerry and Karen. Thanks to Trace for making us aware of the rally, word of mouth goes a long way. Hope to see all of you again I the near future.

Simonn

Simon & I are the ones who bought the trailer Steve wanted. Don't worry Steve, we are taking good care of it! (still feel bad about it though.)
This is our first time posting to this forum so we are hoping it turns out well.
We had a great time at our 1st Heartland Rally in Temecula. Thank you Bob & Pat for all you do and for encouraging us to attend. Met so many nice folks at dinner and around the campfire. Music, food & fun were fantastic! We look forward attending future campouts & rallies. See you in January at the Quartzite campout!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 22

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum!
It was great meeting you guys in Temecula. I have to say your full body paint Landmark is fantastic.
See you guys soon. Sent you a PM. Trace

mlpeloquin

Bob,
Carol and I would like to thank you for this rally. We really had a good time. Sorry I am so late with the thanks. My old MAC book computer died on the way home. I now have a new MAC Book Pro! Just install the stained glass window using glazing tape. Thank you for the advice on the glazing tape and showing me how you installed the Air Lift System. I will be getting it on order by Christmas. Thank you once again for all your effort to put in on giving us all great rally.
Marc & Carol Peloquin

Status
Not open for further replies.