EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Ft. Collins - 6/1/2017 to 6/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Gregg & Linda:

Just wanted to express my appreciation for the outstanding job you guys did on your Ft Collins Rally!!! Also to all the Attendees for their travels to support the Chapter and the Mountain Region! Wow, what a super group of HOC members and the fund raising was amazing! Congrats.

I arrived at the Omaha KOA around 5 pm and will hang out tomorrow before heading to Goshen. Miss you guys and the great late...late...evenings! Maybe I can catch up on a little sleep in Nebr!

I will try to update the waitlist for the Mountain Regional Rally with the new names from your Rally....KOA internet is not very reliable at the moment.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We had a great time, as usual!

Gregg & Linda did a wonderful job!

Can't believe it is over already . . . these rallies go by so fast!

It was great seeing everyone again and meeting lots of new friends!

We got home around 12:30 p.m. this afternoon . . . it sure was hot!

Can't wait for Mancos!

rxbristol

A GREAT group...we had fun being with you for the last night of activities...thanks for "finding" us in that crowded park.

Mimi

We would like to thank all of the Colorado Chapter members for making us feel so welcome. This was our first Heartland Rally and we truly enjoyed it. What a great bunch of people. We are looking forward to Pueblo and keeping our fingers crossed for a spot.

As far as our travels go, we made it to Custer, South Dakota and plan on staying here for about four days before heading to Idaho. Wishing ya'll safe and happy travels.

Paul and Cindy Robinson
Louisiana

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We would like to thank all of the Colorado Chapter members for making us feel so welcome. This was our first Heartland Rally and we truly enjoyed it. What a great bunch of people. We are looking forward to Pueblo and keeping our fingers crossed for a spot.

As far as our travels go, we made it to Custer, South Dakota and plan on staying here for about four days before heading to Idaho. Wishing ya'll safe and happy travels.

Paul and Cindy Robinson
Louisiana

Hope to see you guys in Pueblo!

Wishing we were still there in Ft. Collins . . .

Here is a shot of our site there:

ProwlerFtCollinsHOC2017-P6030878.jpg

trtlmn16

Patti and I had a wonderful time in Ft. Collins. Great group of people. Looking forward to many more rallies.

Kevin & Patti
Golden, CO
BC 3965 DSS

Thank you to EVERYONE for making us feel so welcome at our first rally! We had a great time, and look forward to our next Chapter outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.