EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Mancos - 9/14/2017 to 9/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

awfinney

Greg, would you put us on the wait list please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg. We also made a reservation at the Mesa Verde rv resort. You can take us off the wait list, but we will attend the rally.
Tony

Pokiejoe

Hi, We got in at Mesa Verde Resort, arriving the 13th, depart the 17th. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Thanks,
Don aka Pokiejoe and Vicky Smith

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hi, We got in at Mesa Verde Resort, arriving the 13th, depart the 17th. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Thanks,
Don aka Pokiejoe and Vicky Smith

Cool beans, man . . . !

Maybe we can play 'campground site setup inspectors' again! :cool:

Az_Ernie

Greg,

Please put us on the wait list. We are arriving with our 36 foot BH on the 13th and departing on the 18th. Thank you.

Ernie and Marie Perez

Last edited:

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
If anyone is interested in attending, there may still be sites open at Mesa Verde RV Resort. We have had new members just sign up and got a site there.

We are looking forward to our rally in this area as it has so much to offer, and some great meat catered for our pot luck. Getting excited about seeing our old friends and making many new ones. Only 7 weeks!!!!

JohnD

We have so much stuff going on in August that the Mancos Rally will be our next campout . . .

Can't wait!

gasman

Camp Socializer
We have so much stuff going on in August that the Mancos Rally will be our next campout . . .

Can't wait!

Hey John, any chance you might do a little refresher course on cameras? I think I was on overload after all the information you provided in Tucson!

JohnD

Hey John, any chance you might do a little refresher course on cameras? I think I was on overload after all the information you provided in Tucson!

No proble'mo!

I don't have a class scheduled, but we can have a private lesson or get anyone else that wants to go over cameras and have a camera gathering! :cool:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I am with you! I need a refresher course as well...
It is amazing when I don't use the camera for a month, I forget everything!

gwalter

We can put it on the schedule. What day and time would work for you John?

JohnD

We can put it on the schedule. What day and time would work for you John?

Ohhhh . . . I don't know . . . haven't really planned out any of the days, so what ever time there is an opening we can do it as long as we aren't up against golfing or brewery tours! :cool:

I can also look over the itinerary and see!

JohnD

Looks like Friday or Saturday mid-morning (between 10 and noon?) is open.

gasman

Camp Socializer
No proble'mo!

I don't have a class scheduled, but we can have a private lesson or get anyone else that wants to go over cameras and have a camera gathering! :cool:

Thanks, that would be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwalter

We are only one month away and getting excited to see everyone. We hope everyone has safe travels and see you soon.

JohnD

Can't wait!

We haven't been out Prowlin' since the July 4th. Weekend . . .

gwalter

I have updated the information on the first post for the rally. This is the final list of attendees and there is more information on the Mini Golf Tournament. See all of you soon.

Greengas

Check out 5280 Magazine

Check out this months edition of 5280 magazine. There is a big article all about Messa Verde and the 4 corners region. So much to see and do and its all laid out for you. This rally is going to be great! Hard to believe I made my reservations for it back in May of 2016!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
42d1205e0dca0b00f387b596b110e8ca.jpg

First to arrive waiting on the rest of you! Safe travels everyone!!

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.