EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Montrose - 9/13/2018 to 9/16/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We are glad you can make. It was great meeting you at Fort Collins. Safe travels this summer and see you in September.

gwalter

We would like to welcome Lee & Shelly from the WA Chapter. We look forward to meeting you there.

Msmith

Good afternoon! We are the smiths and live on the front range but spend our summers up in the high country. Would love to attend the rally in Montrose! Please let me know who to contact re: reservations!

gwalter

You can call Centennial RV Park and talk to Kathy. 970-240-3832

When you get your reservation made you can post back on here and let me know the dates.

All of the rally information is in the first page of this posting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Msmith

Ok we have reserved our spot for the Montrose rally! Yahoo! Fall in the SanJuans!!! Love those colors! We will be coming in on 9/11 and leaving on 9/17

bedurant

Greg,

It was great meeting you this morning. As discussed at breakfast, I called Centennial RV Park a few moments ago and I am on the wait list at the park for this rally. I will message you if they can get me in. Thanks, Bryan

Msmith

Bryan, I hope you can get in! This is a great time of the year in coloeado!
We are looking forward to the aspen and the atving! Need to get to know the Colorado folks and those who love it as we do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alsams

Hello,
We are new to the Heartland Owners Club for the Mountain region. We are #2 on the waiting list for Montrose. Very popular event!!

Regards,
Al and Dolene

BarbNFred

if you want to attend montrose rally but dont have a spot,i would suggest going to the uncompadgre river rv park in olathe co.its 11 miles away.beautiful park under the big cotton trees.thats where we will be.call 907-323-8706 and tell them barbara or fred sent you.

gwalter

This park is actually 21 miles from Centennial RV Park. There are however other parks around Montrose that are closer. If you would want to stay at another park, you can still attend all of the rally events. We had this happen last year at Mancos and 5 of our attendees stayed nearby. If you would like to do this, let us know where you will be staying and we can put you on our attendees list. We currently have 2 on the wait list for Centennial RV park.

if you want to attend montrose rally but dont have a spot,i would suggest going to the uncompadgre river rv park in olathe co.its 11 miles away.beautiful park under the big cotton trees.thats where we will be.call 907-323-8706 and tell them barbara or fred sent you.

bedurant

Greg,

Go ahead and remove me from the wait list. I just secured site #3 at Centennial RV Park. It will just be Buddy and I on this trip as Brianna will be back in school. Looking forward to some more Moose Milk and corn hole with my Colorado friends. See you all real soon.

Bryan Durant

gwalter

That is great to hear Bryan. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Gregg

Greg,

Go ahead and remove me from the wait list. I just secured site #3 at Centennial RV Park. It will just be Buddy and I on this trip as Brianna will be back in school. Looking forward to some more Moose Milk and corn hole with my Colorado friends. See you all real soon.

Bryan Durant

alsams

Hello,
We are new to the Heartland Owners Club for the Mountain region. We are #2 on the waiting list for Montrose. Very popular event!!

Regards,
Al and Dolene

Very exciting! Centennial RV called Friday and a spot opened up. We are in #4. Can’t wait to meet you folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.