EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, St. Augustine - 10/23/2020 to 10/25/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnap

Hello,
My husband and I just bought a 2016 Landmark Syracuse and we'd like to join you at the rally if there are still openings. Can you let me know so I can go ahead and get booked please? Also if there are any discounts on the site or planned activities that we should know about?
Thanks so much
Donna & Dale

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hello,
My husband and I just bought a 2016 Landmark Syracuse and we'd like to join you at the rally if there are still openings. Can you let me know so I can go ahead and get booked please? Also if there are any discounts on the site or planned activities that we should know about?
Thanks so much
Donna & Dale

Please call Compass RV as soon as possible. I tried today, 10/05/2020, at 4:39 and got an answering machine. The person you want to speak to is Barbara and tell her you are with the Heartland Rally to get the rally discount.

All the activities planned are in the first post for this rally. There is still time for dinner reservations and trolley options.

Any immediate questions my cell phone # 863-602-5579.
Welcome to Heartland Owners Club and we really want you to join us in St. Augustine, almost in your back yard.
Jeff & Nora

donnap

Please call Compass RV as soon as possible. I tried today, 10/05/2020, at 4:39 and got an answering machine. The person you want to speak to is Barbara and tell her you are with the Heartland Rally to get the rally discount.

All the activities planned are in the first post for this rally. There is still time for dinner reservations and trolley options.

Any immediate questions my cell phone # 863-602-5579.
Welcome to Heartland Owners Club and we really want you to join us in St. Augustine, almost in your back yard.
Jeff & Nora

Hi Jeff and Nora,
We made our reservations for 23-25. Wish we could get in on the 22 but we have another commitment. Please count us in for dinner and we'll get a check in the mail to you today for $20.00 to cover our dinner and the breakfast. We'll pass on the trolley because we have a 15 yr old anxiety ridden yorkie with us. We try to limit the amount of time she's alone and she's not allowed on the trolley.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Dale & Donna

Hwy1Run

Hi Jeff, We received our confirmation email from Compass RV Resort this afternoon. You asked me to let you know what site # we are assigned but Barbara couldn't tell me at the time of booking, nor is it in the confirmation email. The email only says "Standard Full Hookup Pull Through RV Site". We will arrive Friday, Oct. 23rd and depart Monday, Oct. 26th. We would love to be included in the pot luck dinner and we don't need Trolley tickets. Looking forward to meeting you and again, thank you for including us on such short notice!

Kevin & Cindy Smith
Pacific Region HOCMember # 3653
2017 GMC 3500
2017 Landmark Newport

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hi Jeff, We received our confirmation email from Compass RV Resort this afternoon. You asked me to let you know what site # we are assigned but Barbara couldn't tell me at the time of booking, nor is it in the confirmation email. The email only says "Standard Full Hookup Pull Through RV Site". We will arrive Friday, Oct. 23rd and depart Monday, Oct. 26th. We would love to be included in the pot luck dinner and we don't need Trolley tickets. Looking forward to meeting you and again, thank you for including us on such short notice!

Kevin & Cindy Smith
Pacific Region HOCMember # 3653
2017 GMC 3500
2017 Landmark Newport

Good news! Looking forward to meeting you folks and welcome to Florida.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Changed the reservations to coming in on Monday 19th, same site.

jbeletti

Thank you in advance, Jeff and Nora for hosting your Florida Chapter Rally. Apologies that you've lost a day's worth of posts when the forum was down.

Wishing you and all attendees a great time at this event this weekend!

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Thank you to all the attendees at the St. Augustine rally. You helped to make the rally a success. Looking forward to next years rally already. Until then safe travels.

Toccoatravelers

Thank you for a wonderful weekend Jeff and Nora, we really enjoyed ourselves! Hope these SOBs can come back next year for another FL Rally!

Safe travels and Happy Trails Heartlanders!

Thank you Jeff and Nora for this wonderful weekend at our first Heartland Owners Rally. We enjoyed our time at St Augustine and meeting the Heartland Family. We will be joining next year in Florida and hopefully make it out to other state Rallys. Thanks again and Safe Travels.

Shawn & Nina Fernandez
ROAD WARRIOR 4275 - 2020
F350 DWR 2019
Miami FL 💙

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Jeff & Nora,
Thanks for a wonderful time. Gigi and I had a wonderful time in St. Augustine. Looking forward to next year.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Two thumbs up for a super Florida Rally. Jeff and Nora, ya'll outdid yourselves. Thanks

CoveredWagon

Where do we sign up for the next two Florida rallies? It was great to see old friends and meet new ones.
Thanks Nora and Jeff.

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Thank you for a wonderful weekend Jeff and Nora, we really enjoyed ourselves! Hope these SOBs can come back next year for another FL Rally!

Safe travels and Happy Trails Heartlanders!

You know that the HOC is like being part of the Mafia. Once you become part of the club the "Family" will always welcome you.

Status
Not open for further replies.