EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Williston - 3/22/2013 to 3/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjriker

Guys and Girls;

Bonnie and I are having a HUGE garage sale this weekend, starting Friday. If you ever needed anything for your house, garage, farm, RV, Doghouse, Inlaws quarters come by to see us. Seriously we are having the big one for next two weekends, should have house cleaned out and ready to hit the road soon. Sort of stressful seeing all your stuff in a hanger and people going over it, but I look at it as chains holding me back from doing what we have dreamed about for several years. If your in the area and just want to say hi, want to hold Bonnie's hand for support, or want to see how we have made the great move to fulltiming, or just want to laugh with us at life in general, come by to see us. Call me and I'll give personal directions.

Good luck with your garage sale! :) We have been there, done that, and every bit of it will be worth it when you are on the other side of the process. Wish we were closer, we would come by to swap cleaning out stories.

jbeletti

Mickey,

Best of luck to you and Bonnie on the sales. Larry and Sam just went through what you are going through.

See you in a couple weeks!

Bob Vaughn

Mickey would it be possible to post a list of the sites everyone is assigned to that is attending the rally?

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Guys and Girls;

Bonnie and I are having a HUGE garage sale this weekend, starting Friday. If you ever needed anything for your house, garage, farm, RV, Doghouse, Inlaws quarters come by to see us. Seriously we are having the big one for next two weekends, should have house cleaned out and ready to hit the road soon. Sort of stressful seeing all your stuff in a hanger and people going over it, but I look at it as chains holding me back from doing what we have dreamed about for several years. If your in the area and just want to say hi, want to hold Bonnie's hand for support, or want to see how we have made the great move to fulltiming, or just want to laugh with us at life in general, come by to see us. Call me and I'll give personal directions.

Good luck Mickey. Hope you do well and get rid of everything. If you are like us we were exhausted after two days of it. Hang in there though-it is a lot of fun and there is a goal you are shooting for.

We got to Williiston today. Got a lot to take care of while we are here. Nice place but the wifi in the new section is not up and this is the first place our Sprint did not work on cell or data but we will get through it.

jjriker

We got to Williiston today. Got a lot to take care of while we are here. Nice place but the wifi in the new section is not up and this is the first place our Sprint did not work on cell or data but we will get through it.

Welcome to Williston! We saw you go by when you were coming in, and were wondering if it was someone that was on the forum. We are in the old section, site 443. The wifi here is really slow. We do have a mifi that we usually use as backup, but after a day of trying, we stopped using the campground wifi entirely.

SouthernNights

Welcome to Williston! We saw you go by when you were coming in, and were wondering if it was someone that was on the forum. We are in the old section, site 443. The wifi here is really slow. We do have a mifi that we usually use as backup, but after a day of trying, we stopped using the campground wifi entirely.

I saw several Landmarks here coming in and saw y'all too. Well, saw your sign. We have a lot of running around to do but will stop by and say hello. Also found out that cell and data service is good before inversion begins. Now I get to stay up all night just to get on the internet.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I saw several Landmarks here coming in and saw y'all too. Well, saw your sign. We have a lot of running around to do but will stop by and say hello. Also found out that cell and data service is good before inversion begins. Now I get to stay up all night just to get on the internet.
Oh good. Now we can talk about Larry all we want and he can't answer us. No wifi service during the day and you KNOW he's such an OLD man, there's no way he can stay up that late at night to get on the forum!!:):D:angel:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Oh good. Now we can talk about Larry all we want and he can't answer us. No wifi service during the day and you KNOW he's such an OLD man, there's no way he can stay up that late at night to get on the forum!!:):D:angel:

OUCH! :rolleyes:

SouthernNights

Y'know Santa, I used to know someone just like you years ago.....(I think you know the rest. :))

Cant wait for you and Carol , well Carol, to get here!!!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hey Micky, thought I had posted earlier but must have forgot, Dorothy will have a vegetable for the pot luck (possibly a roasted tomato-zucchini dish). See you soon.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
We got through the first big day. Moved a lot of stuff but massive amounts to go. Today should be a big day. Haven't killed anyone yet, only had one auto accident in the parking lot, (it is Florida you know) and even sold one car. Note to friends....don't ever have this much stuff. I would shutter to think how many loads to the dump my kid would make if I had waited till he had to deal with it, if you know what I mean. I have to look at this as a public service to my realitives to get rid of it before they have to. Plus always remember that if your wife tells you that if you aren't there she will give it away; she's not kidding!
PS. Larry...I have made enough to fill the tanks, once anyway.

SouthernNights

We got through the first big day. Moved a lot of stuff but massive amounts to go. Today should be a big day. Haven't killed anyone yet, only had one auto accident in the parking lot, (it is Florida you know) and even sold one car. Note to friends....don't ever have this much stuff. I would shutter to think how many loads to the dump my kid would make if I had waited till he had to deal with it, if you know what I mean. I have to look at this as a public service to my realitives to get rid of it before they have to. Plus always remember that if your wife tells you that if you aren't there she will give it away; she's not kidding!
PS. Larry...I have made enough to fill the tanks, once anyway.

LOL, Yup-that is a good outlook. Good luck on today-maybe it will all go away. After 2 days of it, that was are only goal!

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Boys and Girls;

OK we survived the first weekend of SALE-OFF. Bonnie still loves me and I got rid or some stuff. Some is the key. Pretty much a success so far. Tell Larry I'm up to 10 tank fulls now, he'll know what I mean. Thanks to Dick Bernard for bringing friends to sale.

Now for the business part of the meeting....I started looking back to get folks site numbers. Folks are asking and it's going to help a bunch, since the place is so big. SOOOOO if you will, send me your site numbers again, and I'll attach them to the post #1 and make a list for handouts in the bag. Remember don't PM them because it takes a lot to go back and forth, just post on this site and I promise I'll get them listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.