EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Altoona - 6/20/2014 to 6/22/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudmaker

Just FYI, Ketelsen Rv, the ones who sponsored last years fall Heartland Iowa Rally is having their spring Mai Fest rally at the Amanas this weekend 5/2-5/4. Just pay for camping and the Amanas campground, that's the only cost to you. Ketelsens cover the meal Saturday night and provide free entertainment too. Friday evening is informal with a get together around a few campfires and stories told, songs sung. Mai Fest is going on in Main Amana this weekend so there is lots to do. Just call the campground if you want to attend.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Mudmaker,

Thanks for posting that information. I actually happen to be attending their rally and am working with Gary Ketelsen on promoting the Heartland Owners club, in person, to his customers.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
There are a few sites still available for the Iowa chapter rally!

Get your reservation made now before the sites are gone!

iawoody2

Sorry to say we called to cancel our reservation, had family matters come up. I'm sure everyone will have a great time. Will see many of you in Amana for October fest.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Time is running out! Just a few more days remain. Make your reservation today for the Iowa chapter rally!

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...0-2014-to-6-22-2014/page3?p=338988#post338988

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Two days left to get your site reserved before I have to return unreserved sites.

Come join the fun at the Adventureland RV Park!

Reserve our site today!

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
One day left to get your site reserved for the Iowa Chapter rally!

Get your site today before there all gone!

Bring the kid and/or grandkids. Bring the kid at heart!

There is lots of fun for everyone at the Iowa chapter rally next door to Adventureland park!

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Time is up!, make your reservation today for the Iowa chapter rally. Unreserved sites held for this rally have to be released May 21.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Although I cannot hold sites for the Iowa chapter rally, It is still possible to get your reservation made to attend the rally June 20-22.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
In preparation for the potluck at the Iowa rally next Saturday night. It would probably be good to know if you plan to bring a main dish, salad, side dish or dessert.
Please let me know if you have a preference or if you would prefer to be assigned a category.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Here is the Rally Itinerary.

Friday June 20th.
7PM Root beer floats and popcorn by the campfire,
Location to TBA (probably near my RV or close by) - Provided by the chapter.
Bring a chair.

Saturday June 21
8-9ishAM Donuts, Coffee, Juice and milk. Provided by the chapter. (Location TBA)

5:30 PM Potluck dinner at the HUB(Rally Hall) Table service provided by chapter. Door prize giveaway to follow.

Sunday June 22
8-9ish AM Donuts, Coffee, Juice and milk, until food runs out. Provided by the chapter (Location TBA)

Last edited:

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
A question has come up for this rally:

Q: Can I still attend the rally even though the deadline has passed?

Answer:
Although I can no longer hold sites for the Rally, You may still be able to make a reservation and attend the rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.