EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana * - 10/1/2010 to 10/03/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mark: Lee & I are now registered for your Iowa Rally at Amana. Hope to see you in Illinois next weekend. We also will be with two othere SOB friends of ours from our home club. They always come over for Oct.fest. It is always a fun time.:angel:

gotknot1

Loyal Owner & Member
When is everyone planning on coming down to the rally? I am planning on getting there early Friday morning......If anyone is coming from out of town, let me know. I live in tiffin and am about 15 20 min away from the RV park....so I am close to my tools and such.....all you have to do is let me know.

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana* - 10/1/2010 to 10/03/2010

Gary,

We are leaving the Chicago area Thursday afternoon and plan to arrive sometime Thursday evening, after dinner-time. With luck, I'll get to the Maid-Rite shop on 80 at 151 in time to eat there and get my Maid-Rite fix :) Plan to park at the Casey's and walk over to Maid-Rite...

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I had originally planned on arriving Friday mid day but may show up Thursday. We'll be spending a few days in Dixon/Rock Falls IL with family prior to the IA rally so we are pretty close.

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Finalizing some plans this week.

List on front page has been updated.

The Meat being supplied by Ketelsen RV will be Brats, so please plan your potluck dish!

If you would like to add to this thread what you will be bringing for the potluck, I will add to the front page.

IOWA ARE YOU READY TO RALLY?

WilmanJim

Mark and Jennifer,

Put us down for Hot Pepper Potato Salad if you would please. See you on Thursday the 30th. Safe Travels to All.

Jim and Wilma

jbeletti

Mark,

Received your email update - thank you.

Not sure what we'll bring to the potluck just yet, but put us down for 2 people at the Friday night dinner option at that restaurant you mentioned in the email.

Thanks,

Jim

dglatta

Hi Mark,

Kathi and I will be arriving on Thursday. Please put us on the list for the Ronneburg dinner on Friday. We will bring a pasta salad to the potluck on Saturday. Thanks for organizing all this. We look forward to seeing everyone in the Amanas!

Dave

Del600

Great Guys and Gals, as more post I will keep the front page updated.

More to come on the restauraunt, choices, choices, choices.....:)

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Just called Amana Colonies and left a message for reservations. We were looking to camp again after this past weekend (with a bunch of HOC Wisconsin members) and what better way to do it than with another group of HOC members! I will let you know as soon as I get confirmation for the RV park.

Del600

Sounds great ALF, I will be on the road for business until Friday, I will keep checking back.

Make sure you tell them you are with the Heartland Group.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
There's always too many salads at Pot Lucks. No offense though! We'll do some Pork n' Beans for pot luck. Where is Ronneberg?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just called Amana Colonies and left a message for reservations. We were looking to camp again after this past weekend (with a bunch of HOC Wisconsin members) and what better way to do it than with another group of HOC members! I will let you know as soon as I get confirmation for the RV park.
Paul & Sue, that's great. We thought we would be the only Cheeseheads.

Peace
Dave

Jim Posz

We will bring a chocolate brownie cake to the potluck. Also, I would like to go to the Ronneburg on Friday night. The wife will be at a church meeting, so it'll be a reservation for one.
Thanks for the organizational work.
Jim Posz
Ft. Madison

fhdally

Judy and I will bring a dessert for the potluck and please sign us up for the Ronneburg supper.
Looking forward.
Frank

Mark & Jennifer - we will bring a cheezy potato casserole to the potluck, and put the two of us down for the Ronneburg on Fri eve. Thx.

Mark & Jennifer, Sign us up for the Ronneburg dinner on Friday night. We'll bring Pea salad to the pot luck. Looking forward to our maiden voyage with our new Bighorn and meeting new friends.

Bill & Joan

Status
Not open for further replies.