EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana - 10/3/2019 to 10/6/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Susie & I will arrive on Oct 2nd !! No site given!! Will be 1st time in IA !!

Welcome to Iowa!
There are lots of things to see and do!
The Amana festival is a fun time and there are lots of fun day trips around the area too.
Depending on what kinds of things you like to see and do, I can send you in the right direction.
The rally its self is pretty laid back there is some structure so that everyone has a chance to get together but really is come and go as you please.

jimpav

Dave, booked today for arrival 10/2, leaving 10/6 for Fisherman's corner COE overnight on the way back.

Awaiting curbside booking confirmation sometime in August.

Please add us to the list. thanks
Jim & Claudia
Holland Michigan

- - - Updated - - -

Susie & I will arrive on Oct 2nd !! No site given!! Will be 1st time in IA !!

Hey Bill.....you don't drink beer, do you????? Special keg of Oktober fest brewed and pulled by horse & wagon through the town to the beer hall. First 100 people get a free glass!!!

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Dave, booked today for arrival 10/2, leaving 10/6 for Fisherman's corner COE overnight on the way back.

Awaiting curbside booking confirmation sometime in August.

Please add us to the list. thanks
Jim & Claudia
Holland Michigan
!

Great! We look forward to seeing you in October!

jrabelson

We just made reservations for your rally. We will be arriving on the 2nd & leave on the 6th. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
It's hard to believe that school has started here and October is just around the corner.
Come join us for for Oktoberfest in Amana Iowa!

There is still time to sign up for the rally.
As long as the park has sites available, I am happy to have everyone join us.

Call today and make your reservation now!

Mbeletti

Unfortunately, Mike & Lorena Beletti are now unable to make the event. The campground has been notified. Hope everyone has an enjoyable week!

Mike

jimpav

Just found out today the normal gate we have used in the past to enter the campground is closed. They asked us to use their new gate (Gate #2) which is just past the old one, I assume on the same access road.

We will be arriving on Tuesday (10/1), using our P/A for the two days before the rally starts. Coming down from Little Wall Lake.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Just found out today the normal gate we have used in the past to enter the campground is closed. They asked us to use their new gate (Gate #2) which is just past the old one, I assume on the same access road.

We will be arriving on Tuesday (10/1), using our P/A for the two days before the rally starts. Coming down from Little Wall Lake.

Yes, Just past the old gate on same road. They have built a new building and that corresponds to the new gate. This also means that may be a lot more traffic on the road past the pioneer building too.

map-2019-photo-791x1024.jpg[SUB][/SUB]

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, Mike & Lorena Beletti are now unable to make the event. The campground has been notified. Hope everyone has an enjoyable week!

Mike

I am sorry to hear you won't be able to attend. Take care!

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I have a king jack antenna. That is a retrofit for the bat wing antenna Model OA-8000
New unused in box. Never installed.
$30
Will bring to rally Tuesday if anyone is interested.

Also have slip on towing mirrors for 2007-13 chevy/gmc Silverado sierra Yukon suburban avalanche Cadillac Escalade.
Cipa left model 10901
Cipa right model 10902
$50 for pair new unused in box

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We will arrive Monday. Let me know if i can do or get anything for you. Look forward to being in Amana again and seeing the kids. Oh! and the wife too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.