EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Elkhart - 10/4/2018 to 10/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Thanks everyone for all your kind comments, couldn't have a great rally without y'all!!

Thanks, too, for your wonderful generosity for our Heartland Gives Back initiative. Pam went to LoveWay this morning - we raised $1,001 for them!

Sorry 'bout the rain, it's been a wet year all around.

Thanks again and again and again for your participation, the food and your generosity!!!

The PALTeam

CoveredWagon

We made it to our evening stop, Woods N Water in Columbus IN. OMG 😲 l think I hear banjos playing. I gotta go. At least it’s not raining. LolPam n Lyle thanks so much for the great time. Who cares about the rain.

kkamshop

We made it to our evening stop, Woods N Water in Columbus IN. OMG 😲 l think I hear banjos playing. I gotta go. At least it’s not raining. LolPam n Lyle thanks so much for the great time. Who cares about the rain.

Welcome to our hometown! We haven't been through WnW for awhile, is it going downhill? If you want a unique place for a treat, drive to downtown Columbus and check out Zaharako's - an old-time ice cream parlor with lots of neat history!

CoveredWagon

Welcome to our hometown! We haven't been through WnW for awhile, is it going downhill? If you want a unique place for a treat, drive to downtown Columbus and check out Zaharako's - an old-time ice cream parlor with lots of neat history!

actually Woods n Water seems pretty nice. It’s rustic. Interestingly enough no pull through sure are full service. We’re here just for the night wish I’d known about the icee cream parlor last night.

i just extended our next stop in Franklin KY until at least Saturday. We’ll be waiting to see what the weather does as we’re heading to FL.

dmclane

Thanks all for a warm and friendly Rally. Also, a special thanks to Lyle and Donna for their Outstanding program. Our hats off to you both. We made it home safe to only feel the 90 degree heat boy what a fiffenencr. Hope to see everyone on the camping trail. Fred and Diane

PALTeam

Thanks for all your help, too!

Thanks all for a warm and friendly Rally. Also, a special thanks to Lyle and Donna for their Outstanding program. Our hats off to you both. We made it home safe to only feel the 90 degree heat boy what a fiffenencr. Hope to see everyone on the camping trail. Fred and Diane

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thank You Pam and Lyle for a great rally. You both along with your RAT team do a great job. We enjoyed the rally.. We took our rig to Affinity Sunday to have our awning put on Monday, but they had to get some more parts from Heartland. We stayed over another night and Sunday went to KOUTS, to visit friends and we went out for dinner at INDUSTRIAL REVELUTION for dinner in Valpo. What an awesome place.
BTW our new awning looks great.
Thanks again for a great rally

PALTeam

Really enjoyed seeing all three of you again, glad you enjoyed yourselves! We sure did!!

Happy it finally worked out with your awning.

Thank You Pam and Lyle for a great rally. You both along with your RAT team do a great job. We enjoyed the rally.. We took our rig to Affinity Sunday to have our awning put on Monday, but they had to get some more parts from Heartland. We stayed over another night and Sunday went to KOUTS, to visit friends and we went out for dinner at INDUSTRIAL REVELUTION for dinner in Valpo. What an awesome place.
BTW our new awning looks great.
Thanks again for a great rally

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Mmmmmm !!! We are STILL enjoying the IN rally!! LOL ;) .. We thawed out some of the chili that was leftover, that the PAL team graciously gave us to take home .. On a cold day like today, sure is Gooooood !! Thanks again, PAL team !!!

CoveredWagon

Mmmmmm !!! We are STILL enjoying the IN rally!! LOL ;) .. We thawed out some of the chili that was leftover, that the PAL team graciously gave us to take home .. On a cold day like today, sure is Gooooood !! Thanks again, PAL team !!!

COLD DAY ? I’m on my 3rd shower for the day lol. We got into FL yesterday and I washed the rig etc. was on the roof at 7 am should have started at 6 am (it was dark then).
It was great to see you guys and all at the rally. We are loving them. Next summer it will be fun to see how many we can fit in our plans.

PALTeam

A BIG batch of chili just keeps on giving ;-)

We're in Wisconsin, going to see the House on the Rock. Chilly here, too, glad we got the cold package!

jimpav

Thanks also to the PAL team for a great rally we almost didn't make, but a bigger thanks to that terrible stretch of 31 North in Michigan on the way home that broke my rear spring hanger!!!!! Just discovered while winterizing. Thankfully I own a weld machine. Looks like I already have one spring project before the National rally. Any ideas on how to disassemble/fix?

Attachments

• welder.jpg
    welder.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 17
  • broken spring hanger.jpg
    broken spring hanger.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 21

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Thanks also to the PAL team for a great rally we almost didn't make, but a bigger thanks to that terrible stretch of 31 North in Michigan on the way home that broke my rear spring hanger!!!!! Just discovered while winterizing. Thankfully I own a weld machine. Looks like I already have one spring project before the National rally. Any ideas on how to disassemble/fix?

Jim,

We had an almost identical thing happen to us after the Michigan Rally. I welded it on myself too.

Attachments

• 20180828_120635.jpg
    20180828_120635.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.