EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Elkhart - 9/30/2021 to 10/3/2021

Added to Calendar: 09/30/21, 10/01/21, 10/02/21, 10/03/21

Thank You Pam & Lyle for another fine Rally, and also for getting the Heartland reps to the rally.

I think a lot was cleared up, for me anyway, by what they said.

We will give them a chance.

Time will tell.

We now know the 2023 International rally will be a go, I know they posted it, let’s hope they checked with the Elkhart County Fairgrounds on this, after all this will be their first big rally, and a learning curve for them.

Thanks to the Heartland team who showed up on Friday, and I want to say a big thank you to Jeremy Kelly, from Customer Service, who went the extra mile and found the Vinyl flooring material I needed, to repair our kitchen floor.

Marlene & I again say thank you to the PAL TEAM.

Hockster

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Thanks Gary for your kind comments! Rally wouldn’t be the same without fine folks like you. Really appreciate your comments about Heartland folks, and agree with them too. Safe travels!

Lyle

Matt and I had an amazing time!! Thank you for putting this on. We can’t wait till our next rally.

Attachments

• B0EE25F9-8977-405E-9AA2-F00C3296770D.jpeg
    B0EE25F9-8977-405E-9AA2-F00C3296770D.jpeg
    722.3 KB · Views: 4

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Thank You Pam & Lyle for another fine Rally, and also for getting the Heartland reps to the rally.

I think a lot was cleared up, for me anyway, by what they said.

We will give them a chance.

Time will tell.

We now know the 2023 International rally will be a go, I know they posted it, let’s hope they checked with the Elkhart County Fairgrounds on this, after all this will be their first big rally, and a learning curve for them.

Thanks to the Heartland team who showed up on Friday, and I want to say a big thank you to Jeremy Kelly, from Customer Service, who went the extra mile and found the Vinyl flooring material I needed, to repair our kitchen floor.

Marlene & I again say thank you to the PAL TEAM.

Hockster
Thanks for your kind comments, Gary! We thoroughly enjoyed getting together with all the folks, and certainly could not have done it without everyone's help. Truly a team effort and success.

Lyle